X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UCSDBoy
    replied
    Re: Line 6 POD

I use it a lot for practice/home recording but I hear it's picky about what it'll sound good through live...

Leave a comment:

• walt
    replied

I have the pod 2.0 and pod pro. I love the versitility (sp) that it offers even thou I only use one main model at this time. I run a guitar synth thru the loop on the pro and then thru a 100 watt Carvin tube power amp. Best piece of gear any guitarist could hope for!

Leave a comment:

• Young Angus
    replied

Yet another vote for the POD.

Ive got a POD 2.0 and have had it for about three years and i love it! Ive got the floorboard too, which makes it so much better for any standing up playing you do, and the wah is really great! Its very versatile and its just fantastic for bedroom playing and direct recording, but also can be used and has been used live by many people with great results. Check them out, and the POD 2.0 is pretty cheap now too, which makes it even better.

Leave a comment:

• Dooogz
    replied

When i have guitar lessons, i play through my teacher's POD 2.0, seems gr8, doing everything u want!

Leave a comment:

• Gearjoneser
    replied

Vox Tonelab or Valvetronix AD60 or 120 head is a great way to get all the recording versatility and also a great home practice setup with variable wattage. Great high gain, Mesa, Marshall, Vox, and Fender models, too. For line 6, stick with the XT or Vetta.

Leave a comment:

• Illini1330
    replied

Count my vote too!! I love my Pod xt. I can use it for everything.

Leave a comment:

• clint_41
    replied

ya, another vote here. I have a pod 2.0 and i LOVE it. I use it for practice/recording/live/jamming...... u can set it up any way u want. and its pretty cheap! get the floorboard and u r ready to rock! i recomend giving it a listen.

Leave a comment:

• LesStrat
    replied

Seems like a different question to me, Joey.

To answer, I LOVE MY POD! I have the 2.0 and use it mainly for live applications as my effects unit (with the addition of a Dynacomp in front of it). Great piece of equipment.

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Bones
    replied

D'OH I didn't notice the Line 6 / Digitech thread. Sorry! Ignore this.

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Bones
    started a topic Line 6 POD

Line 6 POD

Does anyone own or have test driven these things? I'm curious.
Working...
X