guitar wiring...NOT pickups!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guitar wiring...NOT pickups!

I've gutted my Les Paul because the electronics weren't working. I've gotten replacement pots, wire, and caps.

I have a 4-con wire, and a single con braided wire. I need to get my input jack wired and my pup selector wired. I'm just looking for a standard type of wiring, nothing too fancy.

Although when the pups arrive they'll be split/series, but I can handle that.
    Originally posted by Pink Unicorn Horsey
    Dumbness on massive idiocy with the stupid dumb-dumbnity of ridiculous WTFation in the dumbass of you-idiot.
    Originally posted by Sosomething
    "How do I improve the tone of my ThrasherKidzz-O-Blaster combo??"

The answer is always "burn it, dumbass."

Re: guitar wiring...NOT pickups!

from the main page of the duncan site there is a little link it the top that is for support. in that link there is a section for schematics. it will even give you a split series diagram. Good luck
    Cleveland Guitars

Comment

What do you mean when your pups arrive they'll be split/series? Humbuckers are normally internally series, but a pickup can't be "split" physically, only electrically. Unless you mean it's literally split in half...

Comment

Originally posted by wasteofo2
        What do you mean when your pups arrive they'll be split/series? Humbuckers are normally internally series, but a pickup can't be "split" physically, only electrically. Unless you mean it's literally split in half...

When I get my pickups and install them, I am going to use series/split wiring.
        Dumbness on massive idiocy with the stupid dumb-dumbnity of ridiculous WTFation in the dumbass of you-idiot.

Comment

Are you going to do that with push pull pots?

Comment

Yup. 2 spst push/pull pots (in the volume spots)

Comment

Working...
            X