Attention Marshall Jubilee fans!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention Marshall Jubilee fans!

Don't miss this opportunity to be the proud owner of....

Re: Attention Marshall Jubilee fans!

That's great! Now, just would throw in a years supply of beer (ok, maybe just a week's supply. No sense getting greedy), and you have a terrific deal

Jeff
    "Hello! My name is Inigo Montoya! You killed my father. Prepare to die!"

Comment

Hey Simon. I already got one. Thanks, tho! Ha Ha. Nah, just kidding.
      I do keep my eye out for the accessories that came with the Jubilee's tho.
      Since I have the mint stack, and was lucky enough to get it with the original
      covers, and even bumpersticker, I'm always looking for the original Silver manual
      that came with it, but can never find one. My first real amp purchase was
      a silver 2555, when I was 17. I had that manual, but trampled it in my bedroom for years. Now, I no longer have that 2555, but the entire 2550 stack. I'd love to get my hands on the manual, just for collector's sake.

Hang onto your silver, and try to get the slant cab, to go with your straight cab. Besides sounding great, these amps are going to fly through the roof, pricewise. I may buy more, when I can snag them cheap.
      Originally posted by Boogie Bill
      I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

I just hope it makes the beverage that i'm putting on this coaster taste as good as the 2555 sounds
        Teenagers can't sing the Blues. They ain't fixin' to die yet. Adults sing the Blues. In Blues, "adulthood" means being old enough to get the electric chair if you shoot a man in Memphis.

Comment

Originally posted by Gearjoneser
          Hang onto your silver, and try to get the slant cab, to go with your straight cab.
          I have an ad for a 2556 slant cab going in the Wanted section of Guitarist (UK) magazine shortly, and I'm forever patrolling ebay - that's how I found the coaster.

Comment

Haha, cool. if it wasn't for the shipping costs I'd buy it.. hehe... I've got a 2555 with a slant cab... The goal is to find a straight one and make a complete full stack.. just need to get the money.. hehe
            || The Livin' Kitchen: www.livinkitchen.tk
            || The Hellacopters: www.hellacopters.tk

Comment

Working...
            X