I have permission to buy a new Amp!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I have permission to buy a new Amp!

Lol I'm talking about wife! We just bought a new house so kinda have to cut back on the spending a bit, and I really can't make a $1500 purchase without her consent. (She can't without mine, we just don't do that with our money) Hehe its all good, I'm wearing her down! And I can wait. I'd like to try out an ENGL, hearing great things about them. I just gotta find a dealer in the Chicago area. Thanks for the suggestions!

Comment

Re: I have permission to buy a new Amp!

Im sure the mesa would sound awesome! And you should definitely try out some ENGL stuff too, the time youve got before you buy should give you plenty of time to do so.

If you're looking for a 50watter give the screamer 50 a try, but as far as a bigger 100watt head take a good look at amps like the Savage 120, the powerball, richie blackmore, and even the SE if you can afford it (its the mother of ENGL's!). Heck just try every ENGL you can get your paws on

To give you an idea, here is a clip of an ENGL savage 120 i got off some harmony central guy called onehourburn, its a link to his site with the clip on it and he switches between all four channels without touching the EQ...kinda shows a bit of its versatility:

(hope he doesnt mind me sharing his link with you guys )
      My Soundclick page.

Comment

Working...
      X