Phase Switch Diagram Clarification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phase Switch Diagram Clarification

Take a look at the diagram in question...

Hand-crafted electric guitar pickups, acoustic guitar pickups, bass pickups and pedals. Helping musicians find their signature sound since 1976.

Now, what is up with that grey wire? Is that a different wire from the hot output, or is it the hot with insulation cut away? I understand the green and black, no big deal there. And the other black...is that one wire that is cut open and wired to ground? Can you ground it to the side of the switch, mine has a couple of tin sides on it...

Sorry if these seem like dumb questions, but I want to make sure I get this right.
    Originally posted by Pink Unicorn Horsey
    Dumbness on massive idiocy with the stupid dumb-dumbnity of ridiculous WTFation in the dumbass of you-idiot.
    Originally posted by Sosomething
    "How do I improve the tone of my ThrasherKidzz-O-Blaster combo??"

The answer is always "burn it, dumbass."

Re: Phase Switch Diagram Clarification

Grey in that diagram is "white". Since they draw it on a white background, a white wire wouldn't show up.

Comment

Re: Phase Switch Diagram Clarification

Originally posted by ArtieToo
      Grey in that diagram is "white". Since they draw it on a white background, a white wire wouldn't show up.

I'm for drawing two skinny black lines to represent the edges of a white wire.

And the black? Is that one wire with the insulation peeled away, or 2 separate wires, one soldered to the lug and the other to ground?
      Originally posted by Pink Unicorn Horsey
      Dumbness on massive idiocy with the stupid dumb-dumbnity of ridiculous WTFation in the dumbass of you-idiot.
      Originally posted by Sosomething
      "How do I improve the tone of my ThrasherKidzz-O-Blaster combo??"

The answer is always "burn it, dumbass."

Comment

Working...
      X