Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samick!

Hey all
    Just wondered if there were any other Samick guitar owners on this forum? I have a Greg Bennet Interceptor. I think he's a guy who designed them specially for Samick? May have my wires crossed. Just bored and curious. If you do, or you know anyone who has, what do you think of it? Cos personally, I give it a "meh" - not loving it, not hating it.
    cheers
    -p
    ps can i just say this site has the COOLEST range of emoticons!!!
    <--- its a dancing banana for goodness' sake!!!!!! ahem. sorry
    Slash.....2 metres in front of me.....

www.blackjackuk.tk

~~Gibson 2004 Les Paul standard~~

MINT CONDITION LINE 6 SPIDER II 212 150w FOR SALE - PM ME

Re: Samick!

(Semi-bump ...)

There is a thread from last week regarding Samick guitars, and what most of us think of their quality, or lack thereof.
    Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
    My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

I Own 3 Samicks SAN-450(335) UM-4 (PRS) DC-E8 Acoutic. Maybe I
      got lucky with these, But I can't find any quailtiy Issuse with them,
      Besides the electronics witch I remove right away. The Bennet stuff
      is IMHO is one the best value's out there now. If your on a budget !
      Last edited by kmcguitars; 05-06-2004, 07:37 PM.
      http://www.soundclick.com/whirlwindbluesrevue

Comment

Im considering buying a Samick for my next guitar, they seem to be a love it or hate it guitar. With Samick the option is there to buy pretty much any style of guitar for fairly cheap. It will still be a made in korea type thing but Im not overly concerned about that for the money I would be saving.
        Heavy Metal is a 73 tonne Main Battle Tank :headbang:

B.C. Rich USA ST-III w/ Seymour Duncan Hot Rails Neck/Middle, Duncan Custom Bridge. :firedevil

Comment

I've got a Cobra, kind of an exaggerated SG shape. I was looking for a fixed bridge guitar and saw this one on Ebay for $150 so I snagged it at the end of bidding. Not bad for a $400 guitar! Plus the guy lived 10 miles away if you can believe that so I saved on shipping. All in all I really like this guitar. All mahogany, set-neck, chrome covered Duncan Designed pups that look (and sound) great. A quality guitar in my opinion.
          Seymour Duncans I've owned: Dimebucker, '59n, '59b, PG+n, JB, Phat Cat, PGn, Custom, Seth Lover, '78.

Comment

I have a Samick SG and I'd put it up to any Gibson Sg Special with the same electronics as it.

Comment

i played a greg bennet le sable, or whatever that big single pup neck guitar is, the big band looking jazz thing. it played like a dream, and sounded like one too. i reviewed it at a 10 out of 10.....
              esp ltd deluxe ec-1000 (amber sunburst)
              fender mim standard strat
              peavey classic 30
              johnson j-station
              original ibanez ts-9 (not in use)
              dunlop crybaby (sometimes in use)
              yamaha f-310p acoustic
              taylor 410 acoustic
              "This ain't no ballet-we want people to listen with their eyes closed,to just let the music come inside them and forget their wordly cares..." Duane Allman
              "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess

Comment

i own a greg bennet rockwell (explorer), and the thing rips! i paid about 300 for it and it has a set neck, not many guitars i know of in that price range have that, hardware is awesome, pickups were crap, replaced them with james hetfield emgs(81/60) and never looked back, only recently i sold her to fund my custom guitar and custom amplifier, i miss that guitar...

Comment

Working...
                X