U.S. Masters Guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U.S. Masters Guitars

Anybody out there have experience with these?

There are a couple of pretty interesting features and I was wondering if any of y'all ever played one.

Thanks,

Chip
    Heritage 535 Special, Warmoth frankenstrat, MIM Strat, & Taylor 314C(no E)
    Amp Builds: Tweed Princeton (5F2-A) variation, 2 BF Princeton Reverb clones, & Super Reverb clone
    Sometimes use a Blues Jr., Tech 21 Trademark 10 & Power Engine 60
    SPG modded DS-1, TS-7 & CryBaby; Visual Sounds Rte. 66 & H2O; Guyatone Tremolo
    SD pickups: SSL-2, APS-2, tapped Quarter Pound, Custom 5 & Antiquity humbuckers

"Conan! What are the best things in life?"
    "Girls, guitars, guns and cars!"

Re: U.S. Masters Guitars

I've never heard of these guys before; they don't look like they're handmade, tho; the literature is deliberately vague about such things:

"U.S. Masters guitars and basses are completely made in Middleton, Wisconsin, USA..." but they're probably still production guitars. And they appear to be factory direct, which means: unless you live close to the factory or happen to come across a used one, you have to purchase them sight-unseen.

They might be great guitars, or maybe not. I didn't see anything particularily noteworthy here, and nothing that fits my taste in guitars, anyway.

(Spelling edit)
    Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
    My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

Re: U.S. Masters Guitars

Nice looking guitars but a bit pricey for buying without playing first. I'd never heard of them before either.
      ~Sid

"If you play a Nickelback song backwards you'll hear messages from the devil. Even worse, if you play it forward you'll hear Nickelback." ~David Grohl

Comment

Working...
      X