fender prosonic head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fender prosonic head

anybody own/play one of these amps looking for bluesy/hard rock tone ! to go with my black tone master 4x12 cab!!!
    Wayne Rock-legend #143 Jazz/JB
    Suhr OD-50
    Suhr 4x12" Vintage 30's

"Bradshaw" Moded Crybaby, Majik Box Rocket Fuel

Re: fender prosonic head

Originally posted by shred-dog
    anybody own/play one of these amps looking for bluesy/hard rock tone ! to go with my black tone master 4x12 cab!!!
    Hi Shred Dog. I wish I could answer better for you. There's a cover band in Boston , The Swinging Johnsons. The guitar/singer has a prosonic combo. His sound absolutely rocks. He has a few pedals that I can't tell what they are but his sound is insanely sweet. They play almost every thing from 70's, 80's , 90's. Some examples ( These songs all sound great). They put out a clipboard at the start of the set and people srite in what they want to hear. They seem to know every song.
    Rich Girl - Hall and Oates
    Livin on a Prayer - Bon Jovi
    Brandy - The Looking Glass
    You Shook me all night long - AC/DC
    Easy Like Sunday Morning - Commodores(Lionel Richie)
    I want to give you the impression that they have a wide range of music that all sound good through the combo version of this amp.
    2001 MIA Strat Sunburst w/maple neck. Hot Rails (b), Vintage Rails (m), Cool Rails (n). 2003 MIA Deluxe Fat Strat Sunburst w/maple neck.

Comment

thanks fenderboy
      Suhr OD-50
      Suhr 4x12" Vintage 30's

Comment

I like those ProSonic heads. Plus, you can get them for around $600. Out of all the versatile Fender amps w/gain channels, I'd say the Pro Sonic and the newer Pro Tube Series amps are the best. I like the selectable rectifier switch on the back, too.
        Originally posted by Boogie Bill
        I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

I have played 2 of these and they both rocked. I read some negative reviews but you know how it is... I liked the Fender clean tone and the overdrive sound was pretty mean. You can get a wide range of sounds.

It might not be for the blackface fans but it's pretty cool for rock in general.
          My Duncan demos and songs

Comment

thanks knowledgeable gentalmen i played a combo and it was cool !!! iwas thinkin' of prosonic or soldano reverb-o-sonic!! but the prosonic is way cheaper
            Suhr OD-50
            Suhr 4x12" Vintage 30's

Comment

Working...
            X