• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Deal On A Strat

- Ends In An Hour
    My Sound Clips

Re: Good Deal On A Strat

Here's another strat that looks liek it is a good deal. It already comes with Seymour Duncans. Has anybody had this setup in a strat before? 59N Pearly Gates Bridge

2001 MIA Strat Sunburst w/maple neck. Hot Rails (b), Vintage Rails (m), Cool Rails (n). 2003 MIA Deluxe Fat Strat Sunburst w/maple neck.

Comment

Originally posted by FenderBoy
      Here's another strat that looks liek it is a good deal. It already comes with Seymour Duncans. Has anybody had this setup in a strat before? 59N Pearly Gates Bridge

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...722146243&rd=1

I've played a guitar like that one at Guitar Center once. The Pearly Gates and '59 sound really good in that guitar.

Comment

Wow, somebody practically stole that at $406.00.
        -Alex

*Proud Owner and Player of Guage guitars, Warmoth guitars, and Orange amps*

Originally posted by HamerPlyr
        I'm already wearing the costume, and Fredericks of Hollywood on the corset and also on the panties, which, of course, have the "convenience crotch".

Comment

wow, those 2 are beauts!
          esp ltd deluxe ec-1000 (amber sunburst)
          fender mim standard strat
          peavey classic 30
          johnson j-station
          original ibanez ts-9 (not in use)
          dunlop crybaby (sometimes in use)
          yamaha f-310p acoustic
          taylor 410 acoustic
          "This ain't no ballet-we want people to listen with their eyes closed,to just let the music come inside them and forget their wordly cares..." Duane Allman
          "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess

Comment

I found a mint 1989 Blackie with Maple Fretboard for $625, a 2001 Teal/Maple for $519, a 1997 Lone Star for $659, and a 1995 50 Ann. Blackie/Rosewood with Texas Specials for $625. All are USA Strats and prices include S&H with Insurance and hardshell case. Some cases were OHSC others were just square strat-styles. I am a player, so I dont care about the case so long as it functions!! What do ya think about these deals. Couldn't get Lone Star to upload, but it is Inca Silver body/Rosewood Fretboard and has Pearly Gates in the bridge, Texas Specials in the mid/neck with a pearloid pickguard. They are all in great condition with minor charater blemishes! Any advice will help, gotta close the deal by this Friday!!
            Last edited by gordon_39422; 05-10-2004, 09:44 PM.
            ~ Life In Every Breath~

www.gordonsgroovyguitars.com

Comment

Working...
            X