plans for new gear...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plans for new gear...........

i am sure that my next buy will be a marshall amp....i own a boogie and i am pretty happy with it but every time i play a marshall in the studio i always miss the classic marshall sound....I also plan to buy it through ebay(and that will be my first experience with ebay....i am a bit anxious about ebay...)I was thinking of a dsl50(or a tsl60 if i cannot find a dsl) or a marshall 30th anniversary.Has anyone of you out there any previous experience with these two amps?I will never use the 100 watts of the 30th anniversary but i know there is a switch on it to use it at half the power.Which one do you think is best?.What are the things i should be careful when buying on ebay???

Re: plans for new gear...........

before you buy ANYTHING on Ebay, make sure you read the feedback of the seller, and DO YOUR RESEARCH on their background. You have to be absolutely sure they aren't going to screw you.
    • EBMM JPX BFR (Crunch Lab/Liquifire)
    • Schecter C-1 Classic (Custom8/Jazz)
    • Mayones Duvell 7 Standard (Instrumental SFTY-3/Decomp)
    • G&L Tribute Comanche
    • Godin Stadium 59 (Custom Cajun/'59)
    • Horizon Precision Drive --> Fulltone FB3/FD 2 --> Crybaby From Hell (Fasel) --> Boss BF-2 --> CH-1 --> TC Flashback X4
    • Mesa/Boogie Mark IV-B (SED =C= 6L6) + EarCandy BuzzBomb 2x12 (V30/C90)

Comment

Re: plans for new gear...........

I'd definitly say get The DSL...if you cant find any Do not get a TSL because IMO they're a waste of money.. The DSLs 50 is only like $100more then the TSL 60 New and it's soooo well worth it...IMO i thought the TSL was a bit too lifeles and its distortion was kinda sterile...alos the TSLs are supposed to have reliability issues..
      Marshall JVM 410C
      Mesa Boogie DC-3
      ~2010 USA G&L Legacy Special/S-500 bastard-child, Tobaccoburst.
      1996 USA G&L Legacy, Honeyburst, SSS , Dimarzio Injector/Kinman AVn69/AVn69
      2007 USA Gibson LP Studio, Stock PUPs
      2005 USA EBMM Silhouette Special,Hardtail , Tobaccoburst,SSS Stock PUPs
      1999 USA Peavey Wolfgang,Flame Cherryburst Trem
      2005 MIM Fender Tele, Hotrails/Stock Neck
      1997 Yamaha Pacifica 812 EMGs

Comment

Working...
      X