Where Can I Get Schematics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where Can I Get Schematics?

I have a agile with dual humbuckers, 1 volume knob, 1 tone knob, and a 2 way pickup selector. Does anyone know a website I can go to find a schematic for these specifications?

What's unusual about this guitar is that the tone knob works on both of the pickups(neck,bridge). My stratocaster can only get the tone knob to work in the neck position... So I don't know if I either have a problem with my stratocaster's tone knob not functioning with the bridge pickup or if the agile is just a unique guitar that it is capable of using the tone knob for both pickups...

look at this, color coordinated paragraphs!

Re: Where Can I Get Schematics?

This is Guitar Electronics .com They have nearly all wiring configurations covered, and whats more, they LOVE Seyour Duncans!! They also have replacement parts.
    ~ Life In Every Breath~

www.gordonsgroovyguitars.com

Comment

Thank you........

Comment

by the way, how is that morley bad horsie?? Have you tried a crybaby, and if so is there much difference between the two? How does it sound with lots of distortion using the neck pickup? Do you get much effect from it unlike the crybaby wah pedal if you have tried the crybaby?

Comment

I have played the Crybaby's and LOVE the tone. After separating from the Army, I have lost all contact with my fellow jamming buddies, so I jam along with CD's. I have also gotten into PC Recording. Anyway, the reason I opted for the Bad Horsie, is optical-electrical switching eliminates crackily pots and swithcing, and it has a mid scoop. With the scoop off, it is a full range wah, sometimes too full for a clean strat. I adjsuted the scoop to tighten the sound and now I have two wah's in one pedal. The scoop can also give you better response with distortion. I placed the wah in front of the distortion so it is very acurate! A real fun toy. I also use it with my Ovation when I get a wild hair to record original material.
          P.S. - My ChocoLabs do NOT like the wah pedal in the toe-down position!
          ~ Life In Every Breath~

www.gordonsgroovyguitars.com

Comment

This site has them under Support heading
            Seymour Duncans I've owned: Dimebucker, '59n, '59b, PG+n, JB, Phat Cat, PGn, Custom, Seth Lover, '78.

Comment

You might also check out GuitarNuts - schematics plus lots of good info on Strat & Tele wiring & shielding.

Chip
              Heritage 535 Special, Warmoth frankenstrat, MIM Strat, & Taylor 314C(no E)
              Amp Builds: Tweed Princeton (5F2-A) variation, 2 BF Princeton Reverb clones, & Super Reverb clone
              Sometimes use a Blues Jr., Tech 21 Trademark 10 & Power Engine 60
              SPG modded DS-1, TS-7 & CryBaby; Visual Sounds Rte. 66 & H2O; Guyatone Tremolo
              SD pickups: SSL-2, APS-2, tapped Quarter Pound, Custom 5 & Antiquity humbuckers

"Conan! What are the best things in life?"
              "Girls, guitars, guns and cars!"

Comment

Working...
              X