banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

suggestions for a new amp in december!!! plz help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: suggestions for a new amp in december!!! plz help!

im surprised ur not a marshall fan, cuz i am almost positive rhoads used jcm800s... at least live. u would probably know better than i would but i am pretty sure i read a review on his gear and he used a couple of um..... o well. ANYWAYS, as far as mesa's go, a dual rectifier trem-o-verb combo would be great! i love those amps, and they have tons of gain. they remind me a lot of metallica, like master of puppets tone. anyways thats my input. good luck!
    my gear: '80s fender bullet (tele style)
    fender dg20ce acoustic
    peavey blazer 15 watt
    line 6 pod 2.3 and floorboard
    Atomic Reactor 112
    Warmoth double fat strat w/ SD Jb bridge and Dimarzio Humbucker from Hell

Comment

how much does the tremoverb combo run? thanks if you can reply? are they still in production? thanks

Comment

The Screamer 50 combo runs around $1000. I have the head, tons of gain, great cleans... it does ultra high gain and crunch really well. Highly recommended
        Originally posted by The Minstrel
        Fair as the country was and the goatboy life my fellows' lot, if I could not've imagined my music's one day whisking me Orionlike to the stars, I'd have as well flung myself into the sea. No other fate would even faintly do; an impassioned lack of alternatives moved my tongue; what for another might be a heartfelt wish was for me an absolute condition.

Comment

Randy's tone was an MXR distortion into Marshalls. I think JCM800s weren't around when he was alive.
          Originally posted by Jolly
          ...but then again, I'm so deaf I can't even hear myself fart.

Comment

Working...
          X