X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• attn: gearjoneser

check it out

Re: attn: gearjoneser

I saw that too. That's another great price for a real nice Tele.

I'll be getting mine at the end of next week. I can't wait. Early Schecters are starting to become like early San Dimas Charvels. People are now starting to realize what great guitars they are. Todd, at Revolutionguitar.com is really into the old Schecter PT's with the tele headstocks, which they were forced to discontinue due to Fender's attorneys.

Schecter has been around a lot longer than they've been popular. It wasn't until the C-series imports that the Schecter name really caught on.

Here's the one I won on Ebay last weekend. Early 90's Sunset Custom Los Angeles model.

Here's a vintage early 80's Pete Townsend model on Ebay now. This is the Fender headstock version.
    Originally posted by Boogie Bill
    I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

Link no work for G.J

Comment

But, anyway, thats a sick looking guitar G.J!

And that ebay tele (Xeromus's link) looks like the guy didnt even be bothered to clean it before posting its pics!

Comment

The one thing I hate about Ebay is that 1 1/2 weeks you've got to wait for it to arrive! I'm so impatient! I jones hard. He He.

Just look at this Southern Swamp Ash body. The pickups are hot Tele pickups that have a pullup tone to tap them.

Last edited by Gearjoneser; 05-12-2004, 05:53 PM.
          Originally posted by Boogie Bill
          I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

Working...
          X