sound quality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sound quality

i have a 40 watts amp (a peavey enjoy 110) and i would like to have a better distortion sound.it is an 2 canals amp (clean and lead).i think i would go for the metal master. so i wonder if i would have the same quality of sound if i switch it (on the clean canal) than the lead canal.
    i hope you see what i mean
    Duncan Distortion Rules!!!

Re: sound quality

Simply.... Yes

low end peavey tends to have a bad distortion channel, personally i have no experience with the metal master as its not ym style, but the stomp box into your clean channel will deffinitly improve your distortion.

but if your looking for actual good tone. get a NEW AMP.. you'll notice a complete turn around. but if you have no means of doin that then go for the pedal

Comment

i dont have the money to buy a new amp and i don t need for this moment more than 40 watts...so i wanted to have have a better heavy metal sound to match with a DD
      Duncan Distortion Rules!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Distollica
        i have a 40 watts amp (a peavey enjoy 110) and i would like to have a better distortion sound.it is an 2 canals amp (clean and lead).i think i would go for the metal master. so i wonder if i would have the same quality of sound if i switch it (on the clean canal) than the lead canal.
        i hope you see what i mean
        One cool thing about doing it that way is that, you now have your lead channel with it's eq, to cahnge to as a lead boost with your pedal ... try to run the lead channel clean or slightly crunchy, then adjust the eq on it to match your solo tone ... that way you have clean channel clean (no pedal) ... your clean tone; your clean channel distorted (with pedal) ... your distorted rhythm ; and your lead channel with pedal ... your lead tone with extra eq, and volume control. Of course you could always use the lead channel for your distorted rhythm, and boost it with the pedal for lead.
        But by using that channel clean like ... like I said you get to set a little extra distortion, tweak the eq, and up the volume a little for your solos.
        ::::To sound reinforcement engineer::::
        ... What? ... ::::snicker:::: ...Yes, ... Right, ...
        Could we please have everything louder than everything else ? ...

Comment

Working...
        X