George L's plugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George L's plugs

Does anyone know where I could buy some George L. 1/4" plugs? I have 10' of the cable already, but need more plugs for more than just the 5 sets that came with the kit I bought.

Re: George L's plugs

Originally posted by midnite_man
    Does anyone know where I could buy some George L. 1/4" plugs? I have 10' of the cable already, but need more plugs for more than just the 5 sets that came with the kit I bought.
    Tube amp Parts and building supplies

And I think Musician's Friend sells em..Hello Bob buddy..

John
    Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

Howdy, howdy! How's things down your way?

Comment

Howdy, howdy! How's things down your way?
        Things are great buddy...Hope all is well with you also? Always here to help a buddy like yourself Bob!

John
        Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

Back atcha, John. You were right about those Antiquity's, amigo. The vibes are primo. The treble-bleed mod keeps everything crisp and clean at lower volume levels. Just the vibes I get from actually having pickups in my guitar that Seymour himself wrapped is inspiration enough to wanna do them justice. Rock and blues have never sounded better in any Strat I've owned to date. Good stuff, Maynard.
          Thanks for that link to the Hoffman site. I also found 'em at M-F, actually a little cheaper.

-Bob
          Last edited by midnite_man; 05-15-2004, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Back atcha, John. You were right about those Antiquity's, amigo. The vibes are primo. The treble-bleed mod keeps everything crisp and clean at lower volume levels. Just the vibes I get from actually having pickups in my guitar that Seymour himself wrapped is inspiration enough to wanna do them justice. Rock and blues have never sounded better in any Strat I've owned to date. Good stuff, Maynard.
            Thanks for that link to the Hoffman site.

-Bob
            Ahhh that's great to hear about your guitar and your pickups Bob...You have to thank Lew and Curly first because it was both of them that turned me on to those Texas Hots..Either way,we're both stylin bro! Glad to hear it... You've been nothing but a great friend Bob and I'll always be at your beck and call buddy!

John

Comment

they are almost always on ebay and i think they are sold direct as well.

Comment

Chip
                Heritage 535 Special, Warmoth frankenstrat, MIM Strat, & Taylor 314C(no E)
                Amp Builds: Tweed Princeton (5F2-A) variation, 2 BF Princeton Reverb clones, & Super Reverb clone
                Sometimes use a Blues Jr., Tech 21 Trademark 10 & Power Engine 60
                SPG modded DS-1, TS-7 & CryBaby; Visual Sounds Rte. 66 & H2O; Guyatone Tremolo
                SD pickups: SSL-2, APS-2, tapped Quarter Pound, Custom 5 & Antiquity humbuckers

"Conan! What are the best things in life?"
                "Girls, guitars, guns and cars!"

Comment

I think GC is a George L's dealer and stocks the plugs and raw wire.
                  It's genious how the blunt cut ends of the wire just feed into the plugs, then you screw in the bolt and you're done. At first, I was confused and thought you needed to strip a couple mm's off of the wire. It's so easy, you don't even need to do that!

I'm really starting to consider yanking my Fender Fat 50's, and installing the Antiquity Texas Hots. So much praise about them!
                  Originally posted by Boogie Bill
                  I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

Originally posted by Gearjoneser
                    I think GC is a George L's dealer and stocks the plugs and raw wire.
                    It's genious how the blunt cut ends of the wire just feed into the plugs, then you screw in the bolt and you're done. At first, I was confused and thought you needed to strip a couple mm's off of the wire. It's so easy, you don't even need to do that!

I'm really starting to consider yanking my Fender Fat 50's, and installing the Antiquity Texas Hots. So much praise about them!
                    I replaced the Fat 50s with the Texas Hots and was totally and immediately wowed...The Fat 50s are too obnoxious in the mids and were actually quite a bit brighter....The Texas Hots are just better sounding,especially the bridge pickup...The Fat 50 bridge pickup is harsh by comparison...Actually there's no comparison between the Fat 50s and the Texas Hots...The Fat 50s miss the mark totally by comparison...

John

Comment

Working...
                    X