X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel
    replied
    Re: My charvel!!

batteries are in there shud i put new ones in?

Leave a comment:

• Metalman_666
    replied

Originally posted by Charvel
    hey dude if i posted some pictures would you gusy be able to tell me what to take off to find the battery places???
    you don't need to take off anything... go into the electronics cavity in the back, and there should be 2 battery clips. but if you bought it from a store it should already have batteries in it.

Leave a comment:

• Charvel
    replied

hey dude if i posted some pictures would you gusy be able to tell me what to take off to find the battery places???

Leave a comment:

• Metalman_666
    replied

yeah dude, put up some clips.. I'd like to hear those LiveWire's in action

Leave a comment:

• Davey
    replied

bleh.. jacksons site has messed up statistics for some guitars, but this one is ok (untill you check the switch.. lol, the JS30 has the same thng, H-H setup but the switch stats says it's a 5-position blade with a middle pickup LOL).

heh.. so you have GOT this one? if so, can you do us a favor and post some clips of it under HIGH gain .. many wonder how it actually sounds
    Last edited by Davey; 05-16-2004, 11:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Charvel
    started a topic My charvel!!

My charvel!!

ahh i dont kno what kind of charvel i got cuz when i looked in the model A its all rigth except it says it had a middle pick up but even on the picture itself it only has 2, is the site messed up, or am i just kinda stupid and missing sumthing heh?

check it for yourselfs
    http://www.jacksonguitars.com/gear/g...partno=Model_A
Working...
X