Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	6007292

Looks great!

Comment

Nice!
      Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

F_*k yeah! That is gorgeous! I love that green! How does it sound?
        Soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Aces View Post
          F_*k yeah! That is gorgeous! I love that green! How does it sound?
          It sounds ace! Custom 5 in the bridge and Jazz in the neck. Mahogany body and neck, ebony fingerboard. This is my first time with a Custom 5 and it's wild -- neat sounds out of the box, but I know I'll have to dial in some mids amp-side and tone down the bass a bit. The Jazz is outstanding. I normally play only cleans on the neck, but it holds up so nicely under gain that I may reconsider! The guitar was also very well set-up. Good action and intonation.

Comment

It sounds like you have a gem! Congrats! I am a big fan of the Jazz neck in a singlecut. It is a great pickup! Enjoy the axe...
            Soundcloud

Comment

That's gorgeous! Any guitar in green is a win in my book!

Comment

Is that a 2020? I didn't see it on the esp site.

Comment

Sweet colour and cool pickup set out of the box as well, congrats!

Those are fairly thin compared to your typical singlecut aren't they?

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk

• EBMM JPX BFR (Crunch Lab/Liquifire)
                  • Schecter C-1 Classic (Custom8/Jazz)
                  • Mayones Duvell 7 Standard (Instrumental SFTY-3/Decomp)
                  • G&L Tribute Comanche
                  • Godin Stadium 59 (Custom Cajun/'59)
                  • Horizon Precision Drive --> Fulltone FB3/FD 2 --> Crybaby From Hell (Fasel) --> Boss BF-2 --> CH-1 --> TC Flashback X4
                  • Mesa/Boogie Mark IV-B (SED =C= 6L6) + EarCandy BuzzBomb 2x12 (V30/C90)

Comment

Originally posted by Top-L View Post
                    Is that a 2020? I didn't see it on the esp site.
                    No, it's from their 2018 line. Which I suspect will be discontinued shortly as they refresh the whole lineup.

Comment

Originally posted by Metalman_666 View Post
                      Sweet colour and cool pickup set out of the box as well, congrats!

Those are fairly thin compared to your typical singlecut aren't they?

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk
                      Yep, definitely slimmer than my Les Paul, but not crazy-thin. It's got a nice belly cut and lower horn back scoop, too!

Comment

SWEET!

I have a black one that was my main gigging guitar for a while. These have amazing necks on them.

Comment

While I have y'all here, a question. This guitar will be in E flat playing mostly metal. I am currently using the stock strings that came with it (10/46) and I'm surprised by how good they feel. I thought I'd be getting spaghetti noodles but they feel great from top to bottom. Am I crazy for wanting to continue using 10/46 strings in a Gibson-scale guitar tuned to E flat? Should I go up to 11/48 or 11/52?

Comment

Originally posted by weepingminotaur View Post
                            While I have y'all here, a question. This guitar will be in E flat playing mostly metal. I am currently using the stock strings that came with it (10/46) and I'm surprised by how good they feel. I thought I'd be getting spaghetti noodles but they feel great from top to bottom. Am I crazy for wanting to continue using 10/46 strings in a Gibson-scale guitar tuned to E flat? Should I go up to 11/48 or 11/52?
                            I use 10/46 on all of my guitars, including a 24.75" Gibson scale that I keep tuned to Eb. I love it, but it is a preference thing at the end of the day.
                            Soundcloud

Comment

That's very hawt!
                              Go buy my book. https://www.amazon.com/dp/198405564X

Comment

Working...
                              X