banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheap Chinese neck arrived in LA. (3-4 week transit)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap Chinese neck arrived in LA. (3-4 week transit)

• ARRIVED AT INTERNATIONAL SERVICE CENTER
    • ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS), 90009

I ordered this July 25 and I'm hoping it will arrive at my house some time this week. Unknown if there are any other hurdles it needs to go through. I half thought I would eventually need to file a claim.

Just an FYI that a Chinese order can take 3-4 weeks. Still alot faster than a Warmoth neck given the backlog.

We ordered bedding for our daughter's dorm room and it took 2 months to arrive. Took several weeks to go from NJ to GA alone
    1994 Ibanez IC500 Iceman reissue
    Jackson Soloist 7 string
    ESP LTD M-400
    Original Marshall Silver Jubilee 2553

Comment

Originally posted by Hsb View Post
      We ordered bedding for our daughter's dorm room and it took 2 months to arrive. Took several weeks to go from NJ to GA alone
      No doubt.

That seems like an odd thing to order direct from China if you don't mind me saying. Isn't that what Walmart is for?

Thanks fro lettting me know stateside travel took a few weeks. My wait may not be over.

Comment

No, this was something my wife found in some online search for bedding, not from a major retailer like Walmart. Not sure why my wife insists on ordering from these one off websites, we've been burned once and received counterfeit merch.
        1994 Ibanez IC500 Iceman reissue
        Jackson Soloist 7 string
        ESP LTD M-400
        Original Marshall Silver Jubilee 2553

Comment

Originally posted by Top-L View Post
          Just an FYI that a Chinese order can take 3-4 weeks.
          Old news, my friend, but glad you got the neck

Comment

Originally posted by Masta' C View Post

Old news, my friend, but glad you got the neck
            Not here yet, but its stateside. Should be here this week.

Comment

This still hasn't arrived. Sitting on a dock somewhere in LA.

Comment

I've had numerous mail super long waits especially on larger (guitar or amp sized) packages, as I had a pretty hasty not by choice move all just lower 48 stateside, but one guitar in particular took almost 3 weeks to get from NH to OK. was lost in the system 2 or 3 times, and took quite the circuitous journey, but I'm not going to spout any conspiracy theories It's all arrived eventually.(so far) still waiting on one, going into week 3 now....... that appears to of been "lost" as well Goodluck!

Comment

I had a fuzz pedal from S. Korea sit in customs for about 2-3 weeks. Its going to take awhile. Is the neck finished?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by YeRedHouseOverYonder View Post
                    I had a fuzz pedal from S. Korea sit in customs for about 2-3 weeks. Its going to take awhile. Is the neck finished?

No. Why does that matter?

Comment

I'd rather wait on the Warmoth.

Comment

Originally posted by JOLLY View Post
                        I'd rather wait on the Warmoth.
                        I've already written off the 60 bucks. The tuner holes are misaligned and I bet the fretwork isn't any better.

Comment

I would just worry about it in this heat we've been having in L.A. I had another fuzz oedal arrive D.O.A. and I suspect it was the heat.

Comment

Yeah, thing from China have to go through customs. Depending on how much stuff is already in customs, it could easily take a couple weeks. I just received an order from China that was in customs in San Francisco for two weeks. Then when it was finally delivered, someone had to be here to sign for it (because that's the protocol for items going through customs). Big pain. Don't think I'll ever do that again.
                            Last edited by GuitarDoc; 08-31-2020, 05:43 AM.
                            Originally Posted by IanBallard
                            Rule of thumb... the more pot you have, the better your tone.

Comment

Yup, mine went through San Francisco and it took about 1.5 week longer than the entry point in Los Angeles. I've been wanting to order an acrylic guitar from China, I've held off for awhile.

Comment

Working...
                              X