Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JB_From_Hell View Post

Does backdoor listing mean stolen?
    I think it's a surplus some unscrupulous heroes make some money off.

Comment

Unscrupulous heroes... I can’t even guess as to what that means.
      “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

Originally posted by Obsessive Compulsive View Post

I think it's a surplus some unscrupulous heroes make some money off.
        ....also, can you provide a link so we may further investigate?

Comment

If you want a decent budget shred stick with a pretty good trem, then check out a ESP LTD MH-200. Usually can find them used for under $300. The stock pickups aren't bad either.

Comment

I need to be careful what I say here, because this thread isn't about me selling my RG.

Originally posted by Top-L View Post
            If its pitted, corroded, and rusted, then it is <75 for the trem. If its in relatively new condition, then 300. Everyone is looking to swap their old corroded Edge for a better one. You cant easily buy new ones like you can with a FR.
            Mine is perfect. No pitting or corroding. But then again, it ain't coming out of this axe.

Originally posted by Bill Dennis View Post
            They are, except for the Floyd. My S670 would not stay in tune.
            I've now done several dive bombs on mine. It's staying in tune. Then again, that might be because I've upgraded it to the FR "Red" noiseless springs.

I hope that not's me.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtieToo View Post
              I need to be careful what I say here, because this thread isn't about me...”
              No worries man. Do all the selling you need.
              “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

No worries man. Do all the selling you need.
                Cool bro. I forgot that this was your thread. But . . . I'll take it to the Trading Post.

Maybe. I'm loving this thang.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtieToo View Post
                  I need to be careful what I say here, because this thread isn't about me selling my RG.

Mine is perfect. No pitting or corroding. But then again, it ain't coming out of this axe.

I've now done several dive bombs on mine. It's staying in tune. Then again, that might be because I've upgraded it to the FR "Red" noiseless springs.

I hope that not's me.

I'm pretty sure he's not referring to you. I think he might be referring to resale of oem parts which are generally sold in bulk to manufacturers at cheaper rates on the condition that they are not individually resold.
                  Eg if Duncan were to sell oem pups to Ibanez, Ibanez could only sell them on as a part of a whole guitar, otherwise they could sell them cheaper than shop prices, undercutting Duncan's own prices.

i.e. unscrupulous

Comment

FYI I'd also like to point out that Duncan and Ibanez are examples in the above scenario. I'm not suggesting either party is involved in dodgy behaviour.

Comment

Thanks bro. You summed it up perfectly. Yeah they were sold without the fancy boxes, manuals etc. but they were the real deal and substantially cheaper than regular shop prices.

Comment

Working...
                      X