NGD: jazzmaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD: jazzmaster

Finally, my first jazzmaster and the one I was looking for for a long time: the Fender Troy Van Leeuwen jazzmaster. Plays great with the 7.25” radius that all my guitars have and sounds great as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are usually not my style, but that is an extra special one. I love the knobs and the painted headstock, too. Congrats!
    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Those are beautiful in both colors. And I love that they are one of the few you can still get with a curvy board and small frets. Congrats!
      Originally posted by LesStrat
      Yogi Berra was correct.
      Originally posted by JOLLY
      I do a few chord things, some crappy lead stuff, and then some rhythm stuff.

Comment

Nice! I've got the same one! Such a great guitar and the tones are just incredible!

-
        My Rolling Stones tribute band: The Main Street Exiles

At the battle of the bands, the loser is always the audience. -Demitri Martin

Comment

Originally posted by arten View Post
          Finally, my first jazzmaster and the one I was looking for for a long time: the Fender Troy Van Leeuwen jazzmaster. Plays great with the 7.25” radius that all my guitars have and sounds great as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          BEAUTIFULL instrument !

Can you maybe describe the Jazz master pick up tone(s) with that of a Start in pos 1 & 5 ?
          How do they compare ?
          Formerly known as; SirJackdeFuzz (7400+ posts)

Comment

Working...
          X