banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New guitar day. Dream guitar. Expensive.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Demanic View Post
    Interesting take on the double cutaway. Nice looking neck too. And how can I not like blue.

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk
    I dreamed of the gold plate and white Custom 77. But I took the blue one. It was the only one I found used for a great price.

Comment

I looked through that company's website, and they have some cool things. They certainly have a unique design aesthetic, and I really appreciate that, rather than clones of Strats and LPs.
      Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nT9CE5FTArA&loop=0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebh4HRDbnXA&loop=0

A few videos on the history and models on the company.
        Last edited by Samick Lover; 09-19-2020, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Definitely the blue. Do they refer to that model as the "Gumby"?
          Originally Posted by IanBallard
          Rule of thumb... the more pot you have, the better your tone.

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarDoc View Post
            Definitely the blue. Do they refer to that model as the "Gumby"?
            Nope.

Comment

Speaking as a "Dream Guitar" owner - congrats! Those things look very retro cool / hip!

Enjoy!!!
              Originally posted by Bad City
              He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
                Speaking as a "Dream Guitar" owner - congrats! Those things look very retro cool / hip!

Enjoy!!!

Comment

Sweet! TOTALLY agree with the Blue fans....
                  Originally posted by Bad City
                  He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

I can't say as I've ever heard of the, but some cool looking guitars. Congratulations!! How do you like the pickups, and what style of music do you play on it?

Comment

Originally posted by JOLLY View Post
                      I can't say as I've ever heard of the, but some cool looking guitars. Congratulations!! How do you like the pickups, and what style of music do you play on it?
                      I get it at Christmas. I was going to get a Rob chapman single cut over 500 dollars. So I found my dream guitar in another color and not gold plated. Cheaper than the chapman guitar. I like playing anything. Gospel, Jazz, country, Elvis, old clean rock. 50's, 60's smooth mellow 1970's. Instrumentals. But now my tinnitus makes me look at the guitar different. And it is not good. I love almost all guitars. I love old England, Japan, and non American Gibson and Fender. So this is right up my ally. Custom 77 non Gibson and Fender clones are over a 1000 dollars. and expensive parts.

Comment

Working...
                      X