banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New guitar day. Dream guitar. Expensive.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samick Lover
    replied
    Originally posted by JOLLY View Post
    I can't say as I've ever heard of the, but some cool looking guitars. Congratulations!! How do you like the pickups, and what style of music do you play on it?
    I get it at Christmas. I was going to get a Rob chapman single cut over 500 dollars. So I found my dream guitar in another color and not gold plated. Cheaper than the chapman guitar. I like playing anything. Gospel, Jazz, country, Elvis, old clean rock. 50's, 60's smooth mellow 1970's. Instrumentals. But now my tinnitus makes me look at the guitar different. And it is not good. I love almost all guitars. I love old England, Japan, and non American Gibson and Fender. So this is right up my ally. Custom 77 non Gibson and Fender clones are over a 1000 dollars. and expensive parts.

Leave a comment:

• JOLLY
    replied
    I can't say as I've ever heard of the, but some cool looking guitars. Congratulations!! How do you like the pickups, and what style of music do you play on it?

Leave a comment:

• Aceman
    replied
    Sweet! TOTALLY agree with the Blue fans....

Leave a comment:

• Samick Lover
    replied
    Originally posted by Aceman View Post
    Speaking as a "Dream Guitar" owner - congrats! Those things look very retro cool / hip!

Enjoy!!!

Leave a comment:

• Aceman
    replied
    Speaking as a "Dream Guitar" owner - congrats! Those things look very retro cool / hip!

Enjoy!!!

Leave a comment:

• Samick Lover
    replied
    Originally posted by GuitarDoc View Post
    Definitely the blue. Do they refer to that model as the "Gumby"?
    Nope.

Leave a comment:

• GuitarDoc
    replied
    Definitely the blue. Do they refer to that model as the "Gumby"?

Leave a comment:

• Samick Lover
    replied
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nT9CE5FTArA&loop=0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebh4HRDbnXA&loop=0

A few videos on the history and models on the company.
    Last edited by Samick Lover; 09-19-2020, 05:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mincer
    replied
    I looked through that company's website, and they have some cool things. They certainly have a unique design aesthetic, and I really appreciate that, rather than clones of Strats and LPs.

Leave a comment:

• Samick Lover
    replied
    Originally posted by Demanic View Post
    Interesting take on the double cutaway. Nice looking neck too. And how can I not like blue.

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk
    I dreamed of the gold plate and white Custom 77. But I took the blue one. It was the only one I found used for a great price.

Leave a comment:

• Demanic
    replied
    Interesting take on the double cutaway. Nice looking neck too. And how can I not like blue.

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• ArtieToo
    replied
    Nice. I like the blue better also. Enjoy.

Leave a comment:

• Samick Lover
    replied
    Originally posted by Jack_TriPpEr View Post
    Congrats. Cool-looking guitar. That weight of almost 9lbs would be too much for my back.
    Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Samick Lover
    replied
    Originally posted by St_Genesius View Post
    You should get more than one chord with a guitar! At least three or four, for rock. And if you wanna play jazz, hooooooo-boy, you're gonna need SO MANY chords.

Leave a comment:

• Jack_TriPpEr
    replied
    Congrats. Cool-looking guitar. That weight of almost 9lbs would be too much for my back.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X