Couple of Aces!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple of Aces!

I'm a big fan of Rick Turner Guitars. Not sure why the blue one looks so enormous. Must be the camera angle.

Click image for larger version

Name:	119212772_10222073060950616_7931571654220543904_o.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	80.0 KB
ID:	6017295

“Practice cures most tone issues” - John Suhr

Neither are mine, unfortunately.

Comment

Those are both way cool. I always liked seeing Lindsey Buckingham's guitar because it was different. You don't see Turners too often, think I've seen one in person much like Weissenborn slide guitars for that matter either.
      MuttznMongrelz

1983 Kramer Pacer Imperial
      1983 Kramer Pacer Deluxe
      1988 Kramer Nightswan
      1989 Charvel Sambora
      2016 Warmoth Hellacaster
      Boogie Private Reserve Lone Star Combo
      Rivera Hundred Duo Twelve

sigpic

Comment

the model 1s that i was luckily enough to play were great guitars. takes a little to get to know them since the electronics are so different than most things i use. the piezo can be just as loud, if not louder than the magnetic pup even with the boost. the piezo preamp is a beast

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy View Post
          the model 1s that i was luckily enough to play were great guitars. takes a little to get to know them since the electronics are so different than most things i use. the piezo can be just as loud, if not louder than the magnetic pup even with the boost. the piezo preamp is a beast
          Yes it is. Interestingly, when you blend the piezo into the humbucker it starts sounding more like a bridge pickup.

Not exactly like a bridge humbucker but with the EQ and boost engaged it gets a lot of those bridge humbucker tones.

Also some "acoustic" tones.

They're killer guitars and beautifully detailed.

Comment

Working...
          X