• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put the money towards a Kemper.

Comment

Originally posted by justFred View Post
      Put the money towards a Kemper.
      No thanks. Not sure how wanting a new guitar equates to an amp profiler? But a Kemper is not something I'd want.
      "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough" -Mario Andretti

"Cuz we both know I'm just a lost cause, a wannabe poet with a cheap guitar, begging for applause"

Comment

You'd like my Picovalve.

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Demanic View Post
          You'd like my Picovalve.

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk
          Probably so. I was strongly considering Jet City before I came upon a deal on a like new DSL1HR and MX112 for $350 to my door. It does everything I need it to do, with the help of a few pedals
          "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough" -Mario Andretti

"Cuz we both know I'm just a lost cause, a wannabe poet with a cheap guitar, begging for applause"

Comment

Originally posted by v8stang289 View Post
            Well, I put an offer in on a SE Standard 24.....and it was accepted. So I guess I'll have one shortly
            You saved us all some work. Finding fault with an SE isn't easy.

Good bones, and a great upgrade platform. But many are perfectly happy with 'em just the way they come.
            "You should know better by now than to introduce science into a discussion of voodoo."

Comment

A 24 fret guitar's neck pickup won't sound nearly as good as your 21 and 22 fret guitars' neck pickups. Not worth the tradeoff.
              Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

i dont think a 24 fret guitars neck pup sounds bad, it just sounds different. i loved the neck tone on my rg550

Comment

Well, 'bad' to me, compared to a 24 fret guitar. I can't get the throaty sound I need from the misplaced pickup. But many people aren't picky about such things, and don't go for the same kind of sound I do. For them, 24 frets might be great. But yeah, it isn't the same.
                  Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

I do not have the mental capacity to handle 24 frets. Not a joke. I am still trying to figure out how a 22 fret puzzle fits together. I wish I had talent, but, I don't.
                    Soundcloud

Comment

Ha! Then add a 7th string!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      -=The Dali
                      --== Unabashed Alex Lifeson Fan

Visit My Guitar Building Blog at www.hammersandchords.com

Comment

Just a quick sneak peak. I'm not home but my wife unboxed it to check for damage and sent quick pic. It was advertised as used and but appears to be new or very very lightly used. Still has plastic on the back covers and the 35th anniversary tags/papers. I'll check it out good when I get home.

Click image for larger version

Name:	received_341459397269967.jpeg
Views:	86
Size:	45.0 KB
ID:	6018482

Comment

I really want that blue PRS SE Standard 24. Really nice for the money. I tried PRS SE Custom 24 semi-hollow and the 85/15S pickups sounded very good, also when splitted,

Comment

That's exciting! Can't wait to see more pics!

Comment

Working...
                            X