No announcement yet.

Post Pics of your Latest Guitar Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I might have already shown this one a while back, but it is technically my latest guitar purchase. Got her essentially "on a whim" about 6 months ago and 6 months later is now one of the guitars I will only sell if if I am starving; best "on a whim" decision I have ever made by far.

Click image for larger version

Name:	mccarty-29_smaller.jpg
Views:	257
Size:	84.7 KB
ID:	6024324

Comment

Originally posted by GreatOz View Post
      I think I might have already shown this one a while back, but it is technically my latest guitar purchase. Got her essentially "on a whim" about 6 months ago and 6 months later is now one of the guitars I will only sell if if I am starving; best "on a whim" decision I have ever made by far.

Click image for larger version

Name:	mccarty-29_smaller.jpg
Views:	257
Size:	84.7 KB
ID:	6024324
      OMG Jelly!!! What a dream guitar.

Comment

^Indeed, mine, too.
        Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Squier Toronado
          Attached Files

Comment

Brand new Kramer Baretta Special with JB trembucker, upgraded bridge and tuners. Plays sooooo good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            -=The Dali
            --== Unabashed Alex Lifeson Fan

Visit My Guitar Building Blog at www.hammersandchords.com

Comment

I feel like I need to buy a blue guitar now. GAS

Comment

My last was this Carvin DC 127. This is how it looked the day I got her.

Attached Files
                Last edited by Ascension; 10-26-2020, 06:40 PM.
                Guitars
                Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, DC 127 Quilt Purple, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
                Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Comment

I got this SG at a pawn shop over the summer, after a cleaning, new grover tuners, some reddish speed knobs, schaller straploks, and a Duncan distortion, this has quickly become one of my favorites! Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20200728_165356944~2_compress64.jpg Views:	0 Size:	84.8 KB ID:	6024853
                  Go buy my book. https://www.amazon.com/dp/198405564X

Comment

Literally just bought all this gear within the past 2 weeks! Got new pickups coming Saturday. So stoked!! Click image for larger version

Name:	20201025_184531.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	54.4 KB
ID:	6024948
                    "As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun PLAYING MY GUITAR than in any other enterprise. It IS really the life of KINGS...."

Comment

I'll have this in a few days. I already ordered a replacement set of P-90's (Wolfetone Mean/Meaner) since Dimarzio Super Distortion soap bars is not what I'm after.

Only you can decide what "good" sounds like!
                      "I learned a long time ago that one note can go a long way if it's the right one, and it will whip the guy with twenty quick notes." ~Les Paul

Comment

Picked this up from a guy in Toronto who got it from a guy in the US somewhere. I was curious about the Instrumental pickups in it so I sent the owner (of Instrumental) a Facebook message

He believed this is the same Mayones Duvell that he wound the original SFTY/Comp set for. Sweet!

Whether or not that is the case, this guitar has something special and a great natural tone and sustain. Behold the Polish glory!

Sent from my SM-N986W using Tapatalk

• EBMM JPX BFR (Crunch Lab/Liquifire)
                        • Schecter C-1 Classic (Custom8/Jazz)
                        • Mayones Duvell 7 Standard (Instrumental SFTY-3/Decomp)
                        • G&L Tribute Comanche
                        • Godin Stadium 59 (Custom Cajun/'59)
                        • Horizon Precision Drive --> Fulltone FB3/FD 2 --> Crybaby From Hell (Fasel) --> Boss BF-2 --> CH-1 --> TC Flashback X4
                        • Mesa/Boogie Mark IV-B (SED =C= 6L6) + EarCandy BuzzBomb 2x12 (V30/C90)

Comment

Originally posted by Metalman_666 View Post
                          Picked this up from a guy in Toronto who got it from a guy in the US somewhere. I was curious about the Instrumental pickups in it so I sent the owner (of Instrumental) a Facebook message

He believed this is the same Mayones Duvell that he wound the original SFTY/Comp set for. Sweet!

Whether or not that is the case, this guitar has something special and a great natural tone and sustain. Behold the Polish glory!

Sent from my SM-N986W using Tapatalk
                          Would love a full shot of that. I love the blue!
                          Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

1985 Tokai TLC-65. Guitar is currently in the shop getting a refret.

Comment

Originally posted by SZjammin83 View Post
                              Literally just bought all this gear within the past 2 weeks! Got new pickups coming Saturday. So stoked!! Click image for larger version

Name:	20201025_184531.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	54.4 KB
ID:	6024948
                              i might need to take the poker chip off mine

Comment

Last guitar and last bass

Click image for larger version  Name:	9612EE9D-6EC3-43CE-9E16-66A082DEC85C.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	103.4 KB ID:	6025600
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X