No announcement yet.

Post Pics of your Latest Guitar Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meteora projects. The 2 bodies in the back are the first ones I ordered, but the seller later offered to recreate them in a custom oversized version, so I will probably end up using the 2 closest to the camera. Super excited about these! Now just need a break from my recent 70-hour weeks to work on them!

Comment

I just got a peak of this one that is being made for me...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks partly to reduced income, I've exercised pretty good self-restraint this year.
        Last guitar acquisition was trading a 30th Anniversary PRS towards this pretty 20th Anni.
        Plays great.

I especially love the swirlybird inlays on anniversary models.
        "You should know better by now than to introduce science into a discussion of voodoo."

Comment

Here's pics of my Precision Guitar Kits LP Junior Doublecut. I bought the kit in July and with work and a lot of other things, It's taken a good while to get this one to where it's ready for paint.

Day of arrival in July 2020:
          Click image for larger version  Name:	109702972_10221255282707057_6644604114400690630_n.jpg Views:	14 Size:	120.7 KB ID:	6022879

The front ready for paint. This is after grain filling and sanding to 600 grit.
          Click image for larger version  Name:	121192805_10221907995744475_359691183095817436_n.jpg Views:	15 Size:	68.0 KB ID:	6022880

The back. Sanded to 600 grit.
          Click image for larger version  Name:	121232586_10221907994944455_112704380236207987_n.jpg Views:	14 Size:	71.2 KB ID:	6022881
          Last edited by ErikH; 10-18-2020, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Fender AVRI 62 Reissue.

Comment

Originally posted by brunogio View Post

Fender AVRI 62 Reissue.

Perfect Strat. I have a black one of those.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	fairlane.jpg
Views:	270
Size:	71.2 KB
ID:	6023036

Comment

Originally posted by JOLLY View Post

Name:	fairlane.jpg
Views:	270
Size:	71.2 KB
ID:	6023036
                  How do the blacktops sound compared to regular filter trons?

Comment

Name:	IMG_0018.jpg
Views:	249
Size:	50.2 KB
ID:	6023169
                    Fender Player Stratocaster in Surf Pearl I bought back in March. Put a mint pearl guard and JB in it. Love it!

Comment

Originally posted by beaubrummels View Post

How do the blacktops sound compared to regular filter trons?
                      I really don't know. I had a White Falcon and a Tennessee Rose a few years ago, but I want to think those had Hi-Lo Trons in them, and it's been a few years so I really can't remember. The Blacktops sound fine to me though. They're low output as hell, but they sound good for what I'm using the guitar for, which is clean stuff.

Comment

Here is my Godin Multiac Steel Duet Ambience, about 2 months old. This is really easy to play and sounds wonderful through a PA system, which is why I got it.

Name:	godin1.jpg
Views:	232
Size:	39.0 KB
ID:	6023272

Name:	godin3.jpg
Views:	232
Size:	28.8 KB
ID:	6023273
                        Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Jackson X series soloist SL3X zebrawood. Duncan Designed Distortion and Hot Rails. Floyd Special bridge.

Got a bit lucky. Based on the serial number, this appears to be the same one used in the photos on the Jackson web site. (Granted it’s a budget Indonesian axe, and it’s been messed with - tone was replaced with a kill switch, but a fun fact nevertheless.)

Crafted with the demands of the discernible player in mind, Jackson guitars give you the shapes, finishes and tones you love. From the venerable Rhoads, Soloist, Warrior and more, shop Jackson for the highest performance.

Comment

New old stock Yamaha Pacifica 821DX from 2000.....

Name:	Pac2.jpg
Views:	224
Size:	44.9 KB
ID:	6023365

Name:	Pac3.jpg
Views:	224
Size:	56.9 KB
ID:	6023366

Name:	Pac1.jpg
Views:	218
Size:	32.8 KB
ID:	6023364

Name:	Pac 4.jpg
Views:	230
Size:	60.1 KB
ID:	6023367

Comment

My guild starfire v I bought in March

Comment

Black D'Angelico Premier ES335 with no F holes. I put a SD Demon 8 in the bridge and a reversed Jazz 4 in the neck. Oscar Schmidt OE40N. I put a reversed GFS Deluxe style mini-humbucker in the neck, a Rio Grande BBQ in the bridge, TOM bridge, and new gold knobs. The lesson I learned from the OE40N is when you buy a guitar from an old hippie and he says he "fixed" the wiring it's going to be a lot of work. It was a complete rats nest and the noisiest guitar I have ever played. I have a tortoiseshell pickguard coming to replace the cheap hand-cut one he made. I would also like to replace the tailpiece with something sturdier.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X