NGD: Warmoth Regal... Another Singlecut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
    There are only a few companies that do what they do. I think it is unique among guitar companies. They are going to come out with a few models of actual finished guitars soon. I've only seen teaser pics, but those look great.
    They teased a new neck joint, I hope it’s available on a number of bodies and is similar to the individual screw/washer style that a lot of guitars use now.
    Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by PFDarkside View Post

They teased a new neck joint, I hope it’s available on a number of bodies and is similar to the individual screw/washer style that a lot of guitars use now.
      I didn't see the neck joint, but from what I understand there are no features on the new guitars that will 'trickle down' to the available parts. I don't think it would be difficult to use threaded inserts for their necks, though.
      Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post

I didn't see the neck joint, but from what I understand there are no features on the new guitars that will 'trickle down' to the available parts. I don't think it would be difficult to use threaded inserts for their necks, though.
        Do you have a link to what you’ve seen?
        Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

I am guessing this is the neck joint:
          Click image for larger version

Name:	war1.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	40.9 KB
ID:	6033424
          This is a teaser of the other new model:
          Click image for larger version