Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snake Aces
    replied
    Wow, this is definitely my best guitar so far. Everything about it is perfect to me. I love playing it!

Leave a comment:

• Snake Aces
    replied
    Originally posted by The Dali View Post
    Love the color!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you! So do I!

Leave a comment:

• The Dali
    replied
    Love the color!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Snake Aces
    replied
    This is my best guitar. This is special. So much sustain. So much responsiveness. Great tone. I love it!

Leave a comment:

• Snake Aces
    replied
    Originally posted by Mincer View Post
    That is such a beautiful deep blue. That's the color I wanted for my Brian Moore, but it ended up as a milky purple more than that sort of blue. Dyes have come a long way I guess.
    I really love the blue on this one, a lot. Warmoth did a great job and their satin finish is very nice!

Leave a comment:

• Mincer
    replied
    That is such a beautiful deep blue. That's the color I wanted for my Brian Moore, but it ended up as a milky purple more than that sort of blue. Dyes have come a long way I guess.

Leave a comment:

• Snake Aces
    replied
    Originally posted by ErikH View Post

I could easily save by doing some of work myself like paint and finish work and installing the bridge studs and such. Not a big deal. I'd have to ask them if they would do controls other than the standard LP layout. BUT, that's not gonna happen anytime soon anyway. Wishful thinking.

Glad this one came out well. That's always a good feeling.
    Indeed. I am also glad, in fact, this guitar is special. I am very impressed with it!

You are doing nice work with your current project, I look forward to seeing it soon!

Leave a comment:

• ErikH
    replied
    Originally posted by Snake Aces View Post

Haha, yeah, it is the customizations that really add up. It is an Indian rosewood neck. I have another one that has a solid swamp ash body with a roasted maple neck though...

Anyway, this one sounds great! It has a crisp attsck with a smooth finish (speaking about the tone). Incredible mids. I actually had to turn the mids down a bit on both the amps I have used with it so far!

I love this guitar!
    I could easily save by doing some of work myself like paint and finish work and installing the bridge studs and such. Not a big deal. I'd have to ask them if they would do controls other than the standard LP layout. BUT, that's not gonna happen anytime soon anyway. Wishful thinking.

Glad this one came out well. That's always a good feeling.

Leave a comment:

• Snake Aces
    replied
    Originally posted by Masta' C View Post
    Man, that is gorgeous! I hope you're proud of that one, it's a looker for sure!
    Thank you. I am not sure if I am proud, but I am overwhelmed with joy!

Leave a comment:

• Snake Aces
    replied
    Originally posted by ErikH View Post
    That's beautiful. Roasted maple neck? How does it sound?
    I've looked at the Regal bodies too. Was seeing how much it would be to make a "Neal Schon" style one; dual humbuckers, controls reversed like he had done on his Les Paul (or 1 vol, 1 tone like on his PRS), Floyd Rose, chambered body with upper F-hole. It got too expensive.
    Haha, yeah, it is the customizations that really add up. It is an Indian rosewood neck. I have another one that has a solid swamp ash body with a roasted maple neck though...

Anyway, this one sounds great! It has a crisp attsck with a smooth finish (speaking about the tone). Incredible mids. I actually had to turn the mids down a bit on both the amps I have used with it so far!

I love this guitar!

Leave a comment:

• Snake Aces
    replied
    Originally posted by Mincer View Post
    What is that neck made out of? It looks great! How much does it weigh?
    It is an Indian rosewood neck. The guitar is very well balanced. I have not weighed the guitar yet, but it is much lighter than my solid swamp ash body with a roasted maple neck Regal. No neck dive, it feels good. It sounds great. I really love it!

Leave a comment:

• Masta' C
    replied
    Man, that is gorgeous! I hope you're proud of that one, it's a looker for sure!

Leave a comment:

• ErikH
    replied
    That's beautiful. Roasted maple neck? How does it sound?
    I've looked at the Regal bodies too. Was seeing how much it would be to make a "Neal Schon" style one; dual humbuckers, controls reversed like he had done on his Les Paul (or 1 vol, 1 tone like on his PRS), Floyd Rose, chambered body with upper F-hole. It got too expensive.

Leave a comment:

• Mincer
    replied
    What is that neck made out of? It looks great! How much does it weigh?

Leave a comment:

• Snake Aces
    replied
    Originally posted by muttznmongrelz View Post
    Another beauty!!!!
    I may be biased, but, I agree! Thank you!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X