No announcement yet.

Pure Tone Output Jacks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like a grippy-er jack.... sure, why not, seems to make sense.

any claims about any effect other than better grip/durability are pure BS tho
    "New stuff always sucks" -Me

Comment

oh that's what that is! lol they sent me one by mistake, I'll have to try it
      My Bands -
      https://kamikazechoir.hearnow.com/
      www.instagram.com/kamikazechoir
      www.reverbnation.com/theheartlessdevils

Just some fun guitar stuff from time to time
      GUITAR KULTURE

Comment

Jack problems, be they shorts or opens, are usually caused by loosening of the nut and/or spinning of the jack...not by inadequate pressure between the plug and the jack contacts. And if this is the problem, all you need to do is bend the jack contacts in a bit. I check pressure on all jacks, before installing, and adjust pressure via bending, if needed. I am sure these jacks work, but I wouldn't bother spending any extra on them.
        Last edited by ItsaBass; 10-25-2020, 08:55 PM.
        Originally posted by LesStrat
        Yogi Berra was correct.
        Originally posted by JOLLY
        I do a few chord things, some crappy lead stuff, and then some rhythm stuff.

Comment

Solution in search of a problem.

That said, at least they're not stupid expensive.
          ---------------------------
          The most popular thread I've ever made was 1) a joke and 2) based around literally the most inane/mundane question I could think of. That says something about me, or all of you, or both.

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/show...or-for-a-Strat

Comment

Originally posted by St_Genesius View Post
            Solution in search of a problem.
            I mostly agree. But what I like about them is the same thing I like about using a stereo jack, (wired ring-to-sleeve), in a mono application: You can pull the guitar cable out one "click" to have a temporary mute condition. I like that functionality. Not a big deal. Just nice.

Comment

Working...
            X