banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Affordable, Easy To Use, Accurate Tuner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just get a snark.
    Originally posted by Bad City
    He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Free: Boss waza craft tuner app for phone

Cheapo: Donner mini dt-1 $12 on reverb and ebay. They work great.

Good: Korg pitch black mini. https://reverb.com/item/4685398-korg...i-pb-mini-used

Clip on tuners look ghaayyy.
      Last edited by 80's_Thrash_Metal; 11-23-2020, 08:56 PM.
      https://open.spotify.com/artist/7e2g...TLy6SQH5nk44wA

Comment

Originally posted by 80's_Thrash_Metal View Post
        Free: Boss waza craft tuner app for phone

Cheapo: Donner mini dt-1 $12 on reverb and ebay. They work great.

Good: Korg pitch black mini. https://reverb.com/item/4685398-korg...i-pb-mini-used

Clip on tuners look ghaayyy.
        I have the Donner
        big screen
        Works fine
        EHD
        Just here surfing Guitar Pron
        RG2EX1 w/ SD hot-rodded pickups / RG4EXFM1 w/ Carvin S22j/b + FVN middle
        SR500 / Martin 000CE-1/Epiphone Hummingbird
        Epiphone Florentine with OEM Probuckers
        Ehdwuld branded Blue semi hollow custom with JB/Jazz
        Reptile Green Gibson Custom Studio / Aqua Dean Shire semi hollow with piezo
        Carvin Belair / Laney GC80A Acoustic Amp (a gift from Guitar Player Mag)
        GNX3000 (yea I'm a modeler)

Comment

I have Korg Pitchblacks on all of my boards, while I use a Sonic Research Turbo Tuner for setting intonation.
          Originally posted by crusty philtrum
          And that's probably because most people with electric guitars seem more interested in their own performance rather than the effect on the listener ... in fact i don't think many people who own electric guitars even give a poop about the effect on a listener. Which is why many people play electric guitars but very very few of them are actually musicians.

Comment

I like the Ibanez Big Mini a lot; it was replaced with the Polytune 3 Mini because of the Polytune's buffer (start of signal chain).

Comment

The current gen D’Addario pedal tuner is awesome. Huge display, very fast response, solid build.
              “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

Nowadays, pretty much any of them. Hell, I use some $5 clip on Reverb branded tuners, and they work great. Now I don't use them when I'm getting ready to do some recording, but I use them all the time just sitting around the house, and I wouldn't have any problem using them at a gig either.

Comment

I have $5 - $10 headstock tuners all over the house they work great.

Comment

Working...
                  X