No announcement yet.

WIRING HELP !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I made this scheme for those who are looking for a better drawing/design of the wiring. See attachment or link(with info)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by dudiluty; 12-02-2020, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dudiluty View Post

Yeah i did.. i was just trying some things out
      Kudos!
      Sanford: "The hardest part about tone chasing is losing the expectations associated with the hardware."

Comment

Originally posted by dudiluty View Post
        I made this scheme for those who are looking for a better drawing/design of the wiring. See attachment.
        I'm definitely downloading this and adding it to my collection - thanks!

I was thinking about this, and it would not be possible to do this if the guitar had a 3 way toggle switch for a pickup selector vs the 3 way blade like on your Strat. You need the two isolated Lug 2s on a 3 way blade to be able to do this. And unfortunately that limiting factor of the 3 way toggle had limited my thinking of what is possible for the wiring in Middle Position. I tend to forget about the 3 way blade design. Cool, i have a new paradigm for Middle Position of a 3 way - thanks!
        Sanford: "The hardest part about tone chasing is losing the expectations associated with the hardware."

Comment

Your welcome and good luck!

Thanks all for the help

Cheers

Comment

So here is the result..
            Attached Files

Comment

Wow, that is a really smart looking strat!
              Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
                Wow, that is a really smart looking strat!
                Even with the P90's it still has that ultimate strat tone.. but fatter and hotter!

Comment

Looks great.

Comment

Working...
                  X