No announcement yet.

NG*D (Gilbert)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn straight. Make it work, and have fun with it!
    aka Chris Pile, formerly of Six String Fever

Comment

Paul plays the Mikro for fun live from time to time. It's not one of his regular players. Looks like fun to play. The man is a beast and fun to watch/listen to.

Comment

FINALLY received the new tuners today in the mail.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	tuners.JPG
Views:	125
Size:	94.7 KB
ID:	6047703

Last check before I chuck them in... do they just go in as pictured? i.e. bottom to top - EADGBE?

I'm stringing this thing upside down, so clearly they will need to be put in reversed if that's the case.

Comment

I believe they are all identical...IOW you can put them on whichever string you’d like and it won’t matter.

Comment

I just hope they hold the strings well enough now that they're in.

Click image for larger version

Name:	tuners2.JPG
Views:	124
Size:	123.3 KB
ID:	6047774
            Clearly I'll also need to reglue that nut.

Comment

The picture of the two guitars is tricking my brain.

The micro guitar has a reverse headstock, and you're going to flip it over.. so it has a normal headstock.

Do you ever wish you learned to play right handed? MAB is lefty and he learned to play RH, so it can be done. Seems like the selection of LH guitars is too limited.

Comment

Originally posted by ErikH View Post
                Paul plays the Mikro for fun live from time to time. It's not one of his regular players. Looks like fun to play. The man is a beast and fun to watch/listen to.
                Does he do it in a "mini stonehenge" kind of way? To make fun of the seriousness of his youth?

Comment

Originally posted by Top-L View Post

Does he do it in a "mini stonehenge" kind of way? To make fun of the seriousness of his youth?
                  Haha! No. That would be great though.

Comment

Originally posted by ICTGoober View Post
                    Speaking of baby Strats.... Fender makes a baby Jag now... Which I have to explore when I find one.
                    That could be cool. I'll have to look for one, also.

Comment

Originally posted by Top-L View Post
                      The picture of the two guitars is tricking my brain.

The micro guitar has a reverse headstock, and you're going to flip it over.. so it has a normal headstock.

Do you ever wish you learned to play right handed? MAB is lefty and he learned to play RH, so it can be done. Seems like the selection of LH guitars is too limited.
                      Looking at guitars to flip a reverse headstock is what got my attention in the first place. It's funny.

Maybe after I've learned to play right handed, I can figure out a way to s**t out of my d**khole. That would be a 100% completely rational thing I could learn to do.

Comment

Working...
                      X