Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 96 145
    Guitars
    Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, DC 127 Quilt Purple, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
    Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ascension View Post

Yes it's been around I know since 1996 as built a red Quilt DC 145 that year.
      Then Ibanez had their design before Carvin. The JS models are based off the Radius series (introduced in 1987). The first JS was in 1990 (Chromeboy).

Comment

• Those Radius guitars were some of my favorite Ibanez models (along with the Maxxas models).
        Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

• I'm kinda liking this:

Comment

• Originally posted by beaubrummels View Post
            I'm kinda liking this:
            I love that thing too, ever since someone posted the Fender version. (At least, I think it was Fender.)

Comment

I'm kinda liking this:

i clicked into here to say i have 30+ guitars, most really good stuff, and cant think of anything i would want or need... the robbie robertson strat could be something though

Comment

I'm kinda liking this:

This is really nice, and quite a different color for Fender. While I might want a real humbucker in the bridge, I would totally rock this guitar.

Comment

• im sure id end up swapping pups around but i like the concept of the two singles close to each other. maybe a ssl1 in the middle and a red devil in the bridge or something like that. im sure id rewire the 5 way too.

Comment

• Just put in an order for a neck, so that's part of a guitar, right?
                    Warmoth 24.75 conversion in roasted flame maple w/ebony fb, and SS frets...no finish, and fully scalloped. Fun!

Comment

• Originally posted by jeremy View Post
                      im sure id end up swapping pups around but i like the concept of the two singles close to each other. maybe a ssl1 in the middle and a red devil in the bridge or something like that. im sure id rewire the 5 way too.
                      I would probably modify the pickguard to take a "NightHawk" form factor pup. I think that would be sweet in there.

Come to think of it, a custom pickguard would just about convert any Strat into one of those.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mincer View Post
                        Just put in an order for a neck, so that's part of a guitar, right?
                        Warmoth 24.75 conversion in roasted flame maple w/ebony fb, and SS frets...no finish, and fully scalloped. Fun!
                        Jazz guys always GAS slower

Comment

• All of my guitars are six string, I am seriously debating a seven string to do downtuned metal. The only problem, last time I picked up a seven string, my left hand cramped up. And that was before my injuries. I have a small range of motion where I can play without fatique and I'm afraid a seven would push me outside that range and end up in frustration.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArtieToo View Post

I would probably modify the pickguard to take a "NightHawk" form factor pup. I think that would be sweet in there.

Come to think of it, a custom pickguard would just about convert any Strat into one of those.
                            and routing yeah. robbie robertson had a strat like that in the 70's and i always thought it was cool but none of my strats are routed in a way that would allow that. basically need a pool rout. if i can get one of these used in six months, ill be all over it. hardtail though

Comment

• Originally posted by jeremy View Post

and routing yeah. robbie robertson had a strat like that in the 70's and i always thought it was cool but none of my strats are routed in a way that would allow that. basically need a pool rout. if i can get one of these used in six months, ill be all over it. hardtail though
                              I was the thinking that if you had a "fat" Strat, (HSS), it might not take too much to make that slant-HB'er fit.

Comment

• ive always had to rout if it was hss to do the slant

Comment

Working...
                                X