Reverse angled Strat bridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArtieToo View Post
    Where are you guys finding these reverse Tele bridges? I don't think I've ever seen one. On a guitar or otherwise.
    I'm not 100% sure, but I'd guess they're just using left-handed bridges. It worked well enough for SRV...
    Originally posted by crusty philtrum
    And that's probably because most people with electric guitars seem more interested in their own performance rather than the effect on the listener ... in fact i don't think many people who own electric guitars even give a poop about the effect on a listener. Which is why many people play electric guitars but very very few of them are actually musicians.

Comment

Originally posted by dystrust View Post

I'm not 100% sure, but I'd guess they're just using left-handed bridges. It worked well enough for SRV...
      Doh! I didn't even think of that.

Comment

He’s correct. “Reverse Tele bridge” is a futile search, but “left handed” yields a mountain of results.
        “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

I am always a fan of this and additionally anytime the low e string has a longer length to the tuning peg from the nut the more I like it.
          The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Comment

Originally posted by JB_From_Hell View Post
            He’s correct. “Reverse Tele bridge” is a futile search, but “left handed” yields a mountain of results.
            Got it. Found it.

Comment

i used a callaham left handed vintage tele bridge with right handed saddles and right handed lip cutback, amazing bridge

Comment

Meh
                Originally posted by Bad City
                He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
                  Meh
                  Says the guy who’s owned a Strat for like 15 minutes
                  “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

Originally posted by JB_From_Hell View Post

Says the guy who’s owned a Strat for like 15 minutes
                    And I bought one with a humbucker in the bridge, didn't I?
                    Originally posted by Bad City
                    He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post

And I bought one with a humbucker in the bridge, didn't I?
                      Make sure you try a left-handed humbucker. It's amazeballs.

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy View Post
                        i used a callaham left handed vintage tele bridge with right handed saddles and right handed lip cutback, amazing bridge
                        I was looking at those. I like the Hipshot variant also, and they're close to the same price.

Comment

hipshot looks good, and you can top load or thru body, which is a nice option. dont think the callaham can be top loaded, thought that bridge is a work of art

Comment

I think that Callaham leans toward "vintage", in general. (Which is cool.) Mine will definitely be a "modern" Tele. Especially after I get my wiring scheme in it.

Comment

callaham does lean vintage, but also uses different materials than many other manufacturers. its well machined from good stock but nothing too far from the best of what was made years ago

Comment

They used to be big on the cryo treatment process, but I don't see them mentioning it anymore. I guess they decided that it wasn't all it was "cracked up" to be.

Comment

Working...
                                X