PRS Fiore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRS Fiore

Mark Lettieri is a killer player, and I'm looking forward to checking out his PRS model when it comes out in May

"Patience is key. Hard work is obligatory. And itís the decisions you make right now, not the habits of the past, that will shape your success in the future." - Janek Gwizdala

I dig those. Much better-looking headstock than the Silver Sky, LOL.

Comment

I’m aware of the controversy surrounding the Silver Sky’s headstock, but I’d play one. Paul’s take on a Strat? No brained for me.

The Fiore reminds me of the old EG model.
      "Patience is key. Hard work is obligatory. And itís the decisions you make right now, not the habits of the past, that will shape your success in the future." - Janek Gwizdala

Comment

Originally posted by Rex_Rocker View Post
        I dig those. Much better-looking headstock than the Silver Sky, LOL.
        Isn’t that literally the same headstock?
        Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by PFDarkside View Post

Isn’t that literally the same headstock?
          The Silver Sky headstock is reversed.

Comment

And has an asymmetric bottom supposedly to make it more "functional" for John Mayer not to hit his fretting hand on.

Click image for larger version  Name:	PRS-cover-14.jpg Views:	0 Size:	45.3 KB ID:	6050399
            Last edited by Rex_Rocker; 01-22-2021, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Oh I see. I don’t mind it.

Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by PFDarkside View Post
                Oh I see. I don’t mind it.
                Same. I’ll take function over form anytime.

Comment

I feel like the silver sky has really hijacked this thread. But just putting this out there: I'd like one

Comment

I'll take function over form too, but I find it kinda funny that John Mayer is probably the only guy in the planet who has a problem over standard non-deformed PRS headstocks.

Comment

Working...
                    X