George Lynch ESPs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George Lynch ESPs

One of the world's leading manufacturers of high quality guitars and basses.

I did not need to see that.

Well, maybe just one new guitar in 2021. One new guitar won't hurt anything... Right?
    I miss the 80's (girls) !!!

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

Love George, but those are pretty much the same guitars as in 2020, right? The only difference I can see is that they've discontinued the LTD Kamikaze 4 and added a Tiger instead.

Comment

My Kamikaze is probably the most badass guitar pound for pound ive owned in 40+ years.

Comment

These have a SD Hunter HB. I thought they'd have Screamin Demons. But the hunter sounds deadly.

Maple, extra thick body...that's unique.

Comment

The Hunter or if it was a Screamin Demon, that helps me resist. Now if it came with a Distortion....
            I miss the 80's (girls) !!!

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

Working...
            X