No announcement yet.

Saddle width

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

solspirit Just a heads up for everyone here. I make my own brass saddles (Killer Guitar Components). If any of you need a set or a special size or a combination of materials (I make aluminum as well) or whatever - drop me a line. I'd be happy to help.
    Killer Guitar Components
    Gloucester, MA
    www.killerguitarcomponents.com

Comment

Originally posted by killerguitar View Post
      solspirit Just a heads up for everyone here. I make my own brass saddles (Killer Guitar Components). If any of you need a set or a special size or a combination of materials (I make aluminum as well) or whatever - drop me a line. I'd be happy to help.
      I'm going to have to take you up on that if it's not too expensive. I think solid brass with no chrome might different than chromed brass and solid is what I was originally looking for.

Shoot me a DM and I'll give you the dimensions and we can talk price.

Comment

Originally posted by solspirit View Post

I'm going to have to take you up on that if it's not too expensive. I think solid brass with no chrome might different than chromed brass and solid is what I was originally looking for.

Shoot me a DM and I'll give you the dimensions and we can talk price.
        Agreed. The chrome most definitely has an effect on the tone. My saddles are milled (not cast like most others) from solid billet of the best quality brass alloy we could find. The raw material is VERY expensive and they actually require a good amount of hand work to finish nicely. I will do what I can for you on price since you're a fellow SD'er :-)

Killer Guitar Components
        Gloucester, MA
        www.killerguitarcomponents.com

Comment

Working...
        X