Major gas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major gas

The Market Leaders in Carbon Fiber Instrument Acoustic & Electro-Hybrid Guitars. We have the largest guitar model range with bespoke Ergonomic design.

Their archtop is on the wish list. I love their acoustic designs, too. I have a carbon fiber Adamas that I love, but my next acoustic might just be one of these.
    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Those are pretty sweet. A little pricey, but would probably outlive me. Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtieToo View Post
        Those are pretty sweet. A little pricey, but would probably outlive me. Nice.
        Quite pricey, but they're phenomenal instruments. I've never actually touched one but I love everything about them & they sound great in all the clips I've watched.

Comment

Yeah, they look killer. Especially that "red-ish" one.

Comment

I don't particularly like the wood-topped ones. I like the grain of the carbon fiber. I'd have a hard time choosing a color, though.
            Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
              I don't particularly like the wood-topped ones. I like the grain of the carbon fiber. I'd have a hard time choosing a color, though.
              The wood top is almost thinner than paper, it would look really cool if they could make it just thin enough to let the carbon fiber show through.

But yeah, they've got an insane amount of choices in color and woods.
              Last edited by solspirit; 02-03-2021, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X