Time to talk about graphic finishes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PFDarkside View Post
    Remember the Blues Saraceno ones? These are graphics I'd actually like...
    Yeah. I do. I started to look into him back when I got my Blues Saraceno PATB-3. Cool guitars.

Comment

Yeah I would take a Royal Tartan plaid Tele or something like that, I'd kill for a Tokai Paisley LP but otherwise factory graphics are just kind of meh to me
      My Bands -
      https://kamikazechoir.hearnow.com/
      www.instagram.com/kamikazechoir
      www.reverbnation.com/theheartlessdevils

Just some fun guitar stuff from time to time
      GUITAR KULTURE

Comment

Didn't most of the graphics models find their way home to Norway, to be permanently attached to the nearest Metal Zone?

Comment

There are stick-on skins now too, so you can change graphics if you don't like one.
          "You should know better by now than to introduce science into a discussion of voodoo."

Comment

2009, the year Gibson tripped bad on acid...

Guitars:Gibson LP Trad ('57 Classics); Ibanez SEW761FM (TB-16/STK-S7 m&n); Charvel DK24 (TB10/SSL-6/A2Pn), DK22 (HRb/SSL-6 m&n), SoCal Style1 (Distortion set) & SoCal Style2 24 2PT (Fluence OCC); ESP LTD MH-1000HS (TB-14/Lil59n); Effects: Line 6 Helix Floor, Digitech Drop & FreqOut, ME EP-1L6,Shure GLXD16, Headrush MX5;

Comment

Originally posted by Bad City
              He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by Bad City
                He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

George somehow managed to go completely overboard with his designs whilst still keeping them cool (with the Wicked Sensation graphic being an exception for myself). Very few people managed to do that.

Comment

The absolute coolest thing about Lynch guitars is the pull pot to switch from Bridge to Neck. You get to keep the clean look and add a neck pickup.
                    Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

The absolute coolest thing about Lynch guitars is the pull pot to switch from Bridge to Neck. You get to keep the clean look and add a neck pickup.
                      I think Mattias Eklundh does that on his Caparison guitars, too.

aka Chris Pile, formerly of Six String Fever

Comment

My favorites are the Lynch, DiMartini, and Dennis Kline graphics. Dennis did a lot of work for Kramer back in the 80's. I have one he did.

Comment

Originally posted by ICTGoober View Post

I think Mattias Eklundh does that on his Caparison guitars, too.
                          I think Erik Danhage’s Charvel might have it as well.

Comment

Working...
                          X