Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vola Guitars

I'm intrigued...

Buy Vola Guitars direct with Shop Vola Guitar. Vola Guitars are the makers of high quality, Made In Japan and USA made guitars.

Seems like variants of existing designs. Do they do something unique in the build, electronics?

The curl just above the bottom strap pin looks like it's in a bad place - I would think that might pull the strap off at the wrong angle or moving around with it, even with a Grolsch washer.

Comment

Yeah, more variations on existing designs, but they are supposed to be high quality MIJ, supposedly on the level with the MIA booteek brands (not mentioning names, that will open a whole new can o' worms) for reasonable prices (again, sub $2k, everyone can decide on their own if they consider that reasonable). I kinda like that they are familiar, but just enough different, whatever that means, but it makes them appealing to me. If I get a chance this Saturday I may run down to Flipside Music in Denver to check some out, they have some that aren't on their website yet, they have an OZ ROA RV that isn't on the website yet, the 7 string looks interesting too.

And yes, I was wondering that about the curl about the strap pin, but haven't found anyone complaining about it.

Comment

They look interesting, let us know what you think if you do get the chance to check some out.

Comment

Working...
        X