Musician Marketing Survey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JamesPaul View Post
    More than 5 KISS items, although several are items my kids got for me over the years. Just saw my KISS PEZ Dispenser set the other day...

Nothing but 1 Bonamassa DVD which I figured doesn't count.
    That would be the same as a CD. I'm throwing JB a bone there. KISS has a massive catalog and years of head start. Swag is swag though. If you are cool enough, people hav it.
    Originally posted by Bad City
    He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
      Was there a question? Do you mean 'do you own this stuff'?
      Yes

Comment

Originally posted by ArtieToo View Post

That counts. I'm counting it. (Live at Albert Hall.) I'm also counting the mismatched knobs I got for my Pelham Blue LP, so that it looks like the JB LP.

I do not have, nor will I ever have, anything by KISS.

I love Aceman, but here, we part company.
        I have surprisingly little. A book, two shirts, a coffee mug, some picks, and a guitar

Comment

Originally posted by ItsaBass View Post
          Equal. None of either.
          I am assuming you HAVE stuff. If not - that doesn't count. I would assume many have none of either. That isn't the question.

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post

Bonamassa hasn't got to PEZ yet....surprising.
            Bonamassa probably doesn't have a toothbrush either that plays one of his tunes so you know how long to brush. My KISS toothbrush plays Rock And Roll All Night.
            I miss the 80's (girls) !!!

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

I own the first Paul Stanley (cool poster, dude!) solo album, and an original pressing of Alive. That is 2 more KISS albums than JB that I own.
              Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
                I own the first Paul Stanley (cool poster, dude!) solo album, and an original pressing of Alive. That is 2 more KISS albums than JB that I own.
                LMAO!

How much for the ALIVE II ????

Comment

I had Alive II on 8 track back in the day. But I am keeping my Alive I LP.
                  Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by Bogner

First and only pass on a comment like that. You can joke around and talk your game to me and others all you want and some may get a laugh but I'm not having it when it comes to disrespecting my woman.
                    Man, Bogner -that was totally harmless and funny. If there was any element of truth or vitriol -I could see your position.

Make fun of my lady or mom all you want .... it means absolutely nothing to her or me.
                    “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Originally posted by NegativeEase View Post

Man, Bogner -that was totally harmless and funny. If there was any element of truth or vitriol -I could see your position.

Make fun of my lady or mom all you want .... it means absolutely nothing to her or me.
                      I didn't see it or read it that way. Honor and respect mean a lot to me and I felt he crossed the line there. Just because something doesn't matter to you doesn't mean it doesn't matter to somebody else. He can take the piss out of me or a person's pedalboard, etc all he wants and that is one thing but to do so to a mate or somebody not on here doesn't sit well with me. Call me old fashioned.

I get his at times Steel Panther Schtick and if indeed that is what he was going for he could have responded back with a smiley face or something rather than simply a statement. I did that to him on my comment to let him know I was giving him a hard time. I don't feel that was reciprocated. Anyway, no harm no foul, boundaries are not a bad thing and all is well.
                      The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Comment

Originally posted by Bogner View Post

I didn't see it or read it that way. Honor and respect mean a lot to me and I felt he crossed the line there. Just because something doesn't matter to you doesn't mean it doesn't matter to somebody else. He can take the piss out of me or a person's pedalboard, etc all he wants and that is one thing but to do so to a mate or somebody not on here doesn't sit well with me. Call me old fashioned.

I get his at times Steel Panther Schtick and if indeed that is what he was going for he could have responded back with a smiley face or something rather than simply a statement. I did that to him on my comment to let him know I was giving him a hard time. I don't feel that was reciprocated. Anyway, no harm no foul, boundaries are not a bad thing and all is well.
                        “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

And while this is way off topic....

See how to get along and communicate online? He said, I said, he was upset and said so, I deleted, all good.

No need to get hyper-aggressive defensive, respond via massive escalations, or whatever. It's the world-wide-web. I feel similar to negative ease. But that isn't everyone. No need for hate/mods/locks/constant attacks etc.

Of course, this does not describe everyone. And I would have made that comment with you in the room, at your house, with her in the room. Probably would have went over better. Nothing "schtick" about it. I do, however, often forget to Emoji stuff. I always try to assume someone isn't trying to piss me off out of the gate.

Big bro hugs all around!

Comment

6 feet acebob, six feet

Comment

I have a set of the Todd McFarlane designed toys, a few pictures and some picks I bought in my younger years. Also have one of Bruce Kulicks picks from the Hot In The Shade tour I caught.
                              1994 Ibanez IC500 Iceman reissue
                              Jackson Soloist 7 string
                              ESP LTD M-400
                              Original Marshall Silver Jubilee 2553

Comment

I got nothin'

Comment

Working...
                                X