• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beaubrummels View Post
    I got nothin'
    That's what your old lady said.
    Originally posted by Bad City
    He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post

I am assuming you HAVE stuff. If not - that doesn't count. I would assume many have none of either. That isn't the question.
      There wasn't a question, and that's a bad assumption. 0 and 0 are equal. Everyone can participate, the way it's posed.
      Originally posted by LesStrat
      Yogi Berra was correct.
      Originally posted by JOLLY
      I do a few chord things, some crappy lead stuff, and then some rhythm stuff.

Comment

I have a couple of t-shirts from Amon Amarth. I'd don't care enough about the other band/musician to bother purchasing their stuff.

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post

Not applicable if you have neither.
          Read the post...

Comment

So - not a ton of participation, but we can see KISS at this early stage blowing Bonamassa away on both the number of owners and items...

Comment

I don't collect anything anymore, but I had a comic book, baseball card, Shogun Warriors, Star wars, and Adventure People phase as a kid.

I've never collected anything from bands, except picking up set lists after shows.... Got some great ones -Bowie (1997), Prince (1996), Fugazi (1990,1992,1994) Ramones (1994) Bad Brains (1989,1993) Slayer (too many to count) Ween (1992,1997) etc etc... I had a Nirvana one from 1990 that I gave to a friend who was way more into Bleach than me -I think I was more interested in the other band that played -I think it was Seaweed -I bet it would be worth a ton now

I probably have 200 set lists -last one I got was Tool in 2019 -although it was not on stage, it was monitor mix FOH crew list including prep and song hit times.

I think high end Godzilla and Robotech/Gatchaman type toys I see in comic shops are the only thing I'm really still interested in populating around my house as a collection.
              “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Working...
              X