New Dave Mustaine signature models

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Dave Mustaine signature models

Skip over the obligatory quotes about WHY artist X is signing with brand Y... That stuff is always laughable nonsense.

Focus on the instruments. Because they REAL dumb and just a little bit awesome. Which is a fun combo.

https://www.premierguitar.com/articl...eid=75aef23fbb

Click image for larger version  Name:	835AB159-0357-40A0-A018-F6A696165B14.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	23.3 KB ID:	6059730 Click image for larger version  Name:	79BA178F-3544-4411-8FC4-035288AB095A.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	22.7 KB ID:	6059732
    Attached Files
    Last edited by St_Genesius; 02-23-2021, 05:03 PM.
    ---------------------------
    The most popular thread I've ever made was 1) a joke and 2) based around literally the most inane/mundane question I could think of. That says something about me, or all of you, or both.

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/show...or-for-a-Strat

The Silver is cool. Green is horrid and the natural wood is ok.
    The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Comment

I would play the green in a heartbeat.

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Comment

Are they 1V 2T?

Comment

Covering all the bases.... Kramer, Gibson, Epiphone. You KNOW that's more money than Dean could pay. Later on, I'll wager there will be other Mustaine models.... Explorer types, etc.
          aka Chris Pile, formerly of Six String Fever

Comment

That headstock looks stupid on the ones with the rounded points.
            “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

Worst higher fret acess ever....
              Guitars:Gibson LP Trad ('57 Classics); Ibanez SEW761FM (TB-16/STK-S7 m&n); Charvel DK24 (TB10/SSL-6/A2Pn), DK22 (HRb/SSL-6 m&n), SoCal Style1 (Distortion set) & SoCal Style2 24 2PT (Fluence OCC); ESP LTD MH-1000HS (TB-14/Lil59n); Effects: Line 6 Helix Floor, Digitech Drop & FreqOut, ME EP-1L6,Shure GLXD16, Headrush MX5;

Comment

Dave's got longer fingers.

Comment

Wow, 3 different brands! Oddly, there isn't a Steinberger version...
                  Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

The green one reminds me of the (significantly cooler) Samick Blues Saraceno guitars from about 25 years ago.
                    “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

Me too. It's good bad.

Originally posted by Demanic View Post
                      I would play the green in a heartbeat.

The most popular thread I've ever made was 1) a joke and 2) based around literally the most inane/mundane question I could think of. That says something about me, or all of you, or both.

Comment

Ha, I knew it!

Kramer King V and Gibson Y2KV!
                        Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

The Kramer models looks pretty much like a normal '67-style V neck joint (which is fine ) and the Gibson models look to be two frets better.

Originally posted by Synapsys View Post
                          Worst higher fret acess ever....

Comment

Well, the article keeps saying three, but they only announced three Gibsons and a Kramer. So I guess the Epi(s) are coming later.

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
                            Wow, 3 different brands! Oddly, there isn't a Steinberger version...

Comment

Oddly, there isn't a Steinberger version...
                              No.... it would be odd if there WAS a Steinberger Mustaine model.
                              aka Chris Pile, formerly of Six String Fever

Comment

Working...
                              X