New Dave Mustaine signature models

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speak of the Devil...

Guitars:Gibson LP Trad ('57 Classics); Ibanez SEW761FM (TB-16/STK-S7 m&n); Charvel DK24 (TB10/SSL-6/A2Pn), DK22 (HRb/SSL-6 m&n), SoCal Style1 (Distortion set) & SoCal Style2 24 2PT (Fluence OCC); ESP LTD MH-1000HS (TB-14/Lil59n); Effects: Line 6 Helix Floor, Digitech Drop & FreqOut, ME EP-1L6,Shure GLXD16, Headrush MX5;

Comment

Originally posted by Synapsys View Post
      Speak of the Devil...
      "Look Dave, this could've been all yours. Have fun with your Kramers. Sincerely, Dean Guitars"

I like this guy, his smile and enthusiasm are infectious. I could do without that lipstick though...

Comment

A dumbass dude with too much protein shake for breakfast. 8 minutes on those guitars? Short-term memory loss too.

Oh..and Dave could buy the whole Dean company if he wants to.

Comment

What, brah? Nah, that sht's hella sick, yo. Click like and subscribe, broseph!

Originally posted by Obsessive Compulsive View Post
          A dumbass dude with too much protein shake for breakfast. 8 minutes on those guitars?.
          ---------------------------
          The most popular thread I've ever made was 1) a joke and 2) based around literally the most inane/mundane question I could think of. That says something about me, or all of you, or both.

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/show...or-for-a-Strat

Comment

That guy's a doofus...I could only watch for about 2 minutes

I already saw the announcement about the Dean V's,though. Stainless frets are a nice touch and the finishes/features are classy enough.

Other than that, it seems like you can just pick a shape and finish and choose any name to appear on the headstock these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Masta' C View Post
              That guy's a doofus...I could only watch for about 2 minutes
              Whew! I thought it was just me. I couldn't stand his 'bro-titude' either. I don't find that style of gear video remotely entertaining, though, no matter who it is.

Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Just got it through FB from a friend. Yeah, the guy is unbearable.
                Guitars:Gibson LP Trad ('57 Classics); Ibanez SEW761FM (TB-16/STK-S7 m&n); Charvel DK24 (TB10/SSL-6/A2Pn), DK22 (HRb/SSL-6 m&n), SoCal Style1 (Distortion set) & SoCal Style2 24 2PT (Fluence OCC); ESP LTD MH-1000HS (TB-14/Lil59n); Effects: Line 6 Helix Floor, Digitech Drop & FreqOut, ME EP-1L6,Shure GLXD16, Headrush MX5;

Comment

Dont be so harsh on him guys, he sems sincereley enthusiastic and excited about guitars. A bit overdone and annoying AF lipstick, but I'll take his vids over 30 seconds of Stevie T in a heartbeat...

Comment

Working...
                  X