No announcement yet.

Warmoth Project #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am curious how the Velocity turns out in this build.
    Been thinking about building a "sleek and fast" T-style Warmoth and the Velocity seems to fit that description but I don't see it very often in the wild.

Keep us posted of progress!

Comment

There is literally nothing in this build that appeals to me and that's why I'm feeling so much GAS for this. I love how you are making something out of these items that's truly your own.

Comment

Originally posted by orpheo View Post
        There is literally nothing in this build that appeals to me and that's why I'm feeling so much GAS for this. I love how you are making something out of these items that's truly your own.
        Haha! I figured- it is pretty different than any of your designs. So far, it is coming along just great. This is Karma trying to help but definitely not helping.

Click image for larger version

Name:	karmaguitar.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	143.9 KB
ID:	6077803
        Dave, Ambassador/Writer/Artist for Seymour Duncan

Comment

9k seth in the bridge eh? betcha that will kick some ass. looks great dave!

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy View Post
            9k seth in the bridge eh? betcha that will kick some ass. looks great dave!
            Thanks! I didn't really specify the power of the Seths. I told MJ that I wanted them 4 conductor, and I was going to use them split sometimes, so that is probably why she upped the power. I hope to install them later this week.

Comment

I prefer 24.75" scale length (Godin Exit 22, Gibson Les Paul, Peavey Vandenberg) so I bet your project will be killer. That Velocity body is killer too. Nice project, waiting for the final pics.

Comment

Hit a little roadblock deciding how I want to direct-mount the pickups. I made a separate thread about it here. I see a few ideas of what I should do on other forums, but no perfect solutions yet.

Comment

Working...
                X