Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LLL View Post
    Yeah - what's your opinion of the TrueTone jack? seems gimmicky
    It works well. Mine was given to me, so I thought I would try it. I don't think it sounds any different than a Switchcraft, but it is overbuilt, and should last a long time.
    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

• Originally posted by Mincer View Post
      Long term, all is great. I am still experimenting with strings. I usually use 10s on Gibson scale, 9s on a Strat. But 9s feel too slinky here, and 10s feel stiffer than on my actual Gibson. I have a 9.5 set on order to try those out. It is a guitar that everyone comments on, too. Soundwise the Seths are their dynamic honky selves. Perfect for the sound I want.
      Have you tried a set of DR Tite-Fit or Pure Blues strings? I find them more "slinky" than other strings for the same gauge size.

Comment

• Originally posted by donaldr View Post
        Have you tried a set of DR Tite-Fit or Pure Blues strings? I find them more "slinky" than other strings for the same gauge size.
        No, but I am interested. So far, the 9.5s seem to be working out well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mincer View Post

I asked some questions there before ordering. I am only posting about the process here (and my website).
          What's your website?

Comment

Comment

• geez even i know that

Guitarist and sonic iconoclast Dave Eichenberger has been exploring the sounds of the guitar in conventional and unconventional ways for over 40 years.

Comment

• I stumbled upon the Puretone jacks, I didn’t realize that are about $5 a piece. At that price it’s worth trying I think.
                Last edited by PFDarkside; 04-19-2022, 06:52 AM.
                Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

• Originally posted by PFDarkside View Post
                  I stumbled upon the Puretone jacks, I didn’t realize that are about $5 a piece. At that price it’s worth trying I think.
                  So far, I haven't had any issues with it, but it hasn't been very long.

Comment

Working...
                  X