• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ICTGoober View Post

Phiga Guitars in Brownsville, Texas.

Get a gold one like Danny Gatton had.

Be specific.

A vintage one made by Tony, or an Asian one?
    Thanks for the tip.

I want to see the wood grain, hence the different finish. There were a handful of burst 295s made in the 50’s custom order. Pretty rare, but that’s what I want. But even better (to me) would be natural, similar to a byrdland/275-whatever model.

I haven’t thought through the PRS one enough because I’ve only played SEs and never believed I’d ever buy a real one, so haven’t looked into it enough.

Vintage Zemaitis is what I want, if money weren’t an issue. But I’m willing to consider an Asian one if money becomes an issue and provided I can play it first.

Comment

Pawn shop Fender ax. 24.75 scale hardtail strat based shape. Maybe change the outline a bit. I'd put a single coil sized hum voiced like a mustang in the neck, a mini hum voiced like a duo sonic slanted right behind that in the neck 2 spot and a hum voiced like a jaguar in the bridge but maybe at 1.5 or 1.75 inches from the bridge.
      The things that you wanted
      I bought them for you

Comment

I think I'd spend some time at the EBMM factory, having them swap pickups into 3-4 of their body styles (the ones y'all hate, mostly) and then have them paint it some obnoxious sparkle.
        ---------------------------
        The most popular thread I've ever made was 1) a joke and 2) based around literally the most inane/mundane question I could think of. That says something about me, or all of you, or both.

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/show...or-for-a-Strat

Comment

Working...
        X