Slash’s New Epiphone Acoustic Guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slash’s New Epiphone Acoustic Guitars

When do you think Slash’s Epiphone Acoustic guitars will be released?

Didn't realize there was one. I guess they want the public to have a little patience.

Comment

Huh. Slash is not the guy I think of when I'm thinking of great acoustic tone.
      Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
      This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

He did that Patience song 40 years ago I think. LOL
        Originally posted by Bad City
        He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

32 years since it's release. Lets not make it any more than it is. The 80's where just yesterday, OK? LOL

Comment

I own one acoustic, so I guess it makes sense that Slash might own one too.
            "Live by the Groove, Die by the Groove."

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
              He did that Patience song 40 years ago I think. LOL
              Yeah, but did he play on any with good tone?

Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
              This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

What is an acoustic?

Comment

The non joke answer, or hypothesis, would be perhaps covid disrupted production or distribution or both. But I didn’t know there was an Epi version going into production, so not sure if there’s actually one in the works or not.

Comment

Epi Slash Les Pauls were total bad@ssery for $1k
                    Originally posted by Bad City
                    He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Working...
                    X