• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ArtieToo
    replied
    Originally posted by eclecticsynergy View Post
    Steampunk version, circa 1875...
    That is super cool. I can't reproduce that.

Leave a comment:

• solspirit
    replied
    Originally posted by eclecticsynergy View Post
    That's really cool

Leave a comment:

• eclecticsynergy
    replied
    Steampunk version, circa 1875...

Leave a comment:

• solspirit
    replied
    Hahaha... Not a chance, I can't wait to play with it.
    I'll pm you in a minute

Leave a comment:

• ArtieToo
    replied
    Originally posted by solspirit View Post
    Thanks Artie!!! I'm really not confident that I can do it right. Plus there's a 50/50 chance that it comes assembled. Lol. You've got to brand it or sign it or something. Hahaha
    I'll get my DNA on there somewhere.

Don't forget to PM me your addy. Or it will be mine.
    Last edited by ArtieToo; 04-03-2021, 12:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• solspirit
    replied
    Thanks Artie!!! I'm really not confident that I can do it right. Plus there's a 50/50 chance that it comes assembled. Lol. You've got to brand it or sign it or something. Hahaha

Leave a comment:

• ArtieToo
    replied
    That sounds great. Go for it, whenever you need the money let me know.
    Placing the order as we speak. And don't everyone jump on this bandwagon. I'm old 'n lazy.

Leave a comment:

• solspirit
    replied
    That sounds great. Go for it, whenever you need the money let me know.

Leave a comment:

• ArtieToo
    replied
    I'm pretty good at soldering.

I'd be happy to build you one. Just let me know. If you want to go with the Parts Express unit, I could just have it sent to me, and build it. You can pay me back when I send it to you.

Leave a comment:

• solspirit
    replied
    Haha... I just might take you up on that.

I wonder how bad it could be, I can follow instructions good but my soldering skills are still lacking.

Leave a comment:

• ArtieToo
    replied

I looked on this site and amazon, this one and some of them say that it's a kit. I thinks it's pot luck. Lol. I read all of the reviews and about 1/3 complained about it being unassembled, I assume that some expected that it was. So it's probably a closer to 50/50 chance that it will either way.
    Dang. You're right. I just noticed that it said "kit." I got mine from another source, that was already assembled, so didn't even notice that. My bad.

If you want one, I can build it for you. Free. Since I led you astray.

Leave a comment:

• solspirit
    replied
    Hahaha.

Learn how to make your own varitone knob using a variable rotary switch - you will be able to flip between multiple capacitors with ease.

Leave a comment:

• Clint 55
    replied
    I looked on this site and amazon, this one and some of them say that it's a kit. I thinks it's pot luck. Lol. I read all of the reviews and about 1/3 complained about it being unassembled, I assume that some expected that it was. So it's probably a closer to 50/50 chance that it will either way.
    If you have a guitar with the control cavity in the back, you can alligator clip in caps and resistors at will.

Leave a comment:

• GuitarStv
    replied

+

Leave a comment:

• solspirit
    replied
    Originally posted by ArtieToo View Post

Uhmm. None.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X