• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pay no attention to the cost....
    Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Comment

I think I've seen this one come around here before. They've been trying to sell it for a while. Maybe it's time for them to do a price drop?
        I miss the 80's (girls) !!!

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

Another Aldo Nova model?
          aka Chris Pile, formerly of Six String Fever

Comment

Originally posted by JamesPaul View Post
            I think I've seen this one come around here before. They've been trying to sell it for a while. Maybe it's time for them to do a price drop?
            Might be, I remember when Ace was talking about the LP with Explorer headstock.
            Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

My bitcoin os doing well, but not THAT well.

I would get that, get block inlays done, and a gold Kahler. Then I'd play the solo to You Give Love A Bad Name
              Originally posted by Bad City
              He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Very curious what is in there for pickups

Comment

According to this, Tim Shaw humbuckers. Go to 11:01 for the specs.

I miss the 80's (girls) !!!

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

Still unsold at 45,000

Surprise Surprise.

AND, consider the digital provenance of this guitar will now further affect this price because it's sat on EBAY and Reverb for 8 months without a taker or an offer that was accepted.

Basically a digital scarlet letter IMO - If I was the seller I would take down, wait til the history drops off on Ebay and then consider another route.

“For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

I'd consider that very expensive at 1/10th of that price.
                      In fact 1/20th.

Maybe at 1/30th it might be just about reasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by NegativeEase View Post
                        Still unsold at 45,000

Surprise Surprise.

AND, consider the digital provenance of this guitar will now further affect this price because it's sat on EBAY and Reverb for 8 months without a taker or an offer that was accepted.

Basically a digital scarlet letter IMO - If I was the seller I would take down, wait til the history drops off on Ebay and then consider another route.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/26496800507...53.m1438.l2649
                        If I was Gibson I'd start a limited Epi run of these. Say 500 to 1000 examples.
                        Ain't nothin' but a G thang, baby.

Comment

Originally posted by playas View Post
                          I'd consider that very expensive at 1/10th of that price.
                          In fact 1/20th.

Maybe at 1/30th it might be just about reasonable.
                          I think you'd have to give it to me

It's pretty ugly
                          “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Originally posted by Benjy_26 View Post

If I was Gibson I'd start a limited Epi run of these. Say 500 to 1000 examples.
                            I think that’s a great idea.
                            Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by Little Pigbacon

It has to be better than an Explorer with an LP headstock.
                              Ewww
                              Originally posted by Bad City
                              He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Working...
                              X